• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

CW3YBMLWsAEJMjm.jpg

Levy and buy-back clauses? Unlikely.

Also, waaay too short to be a real back-up for Kane.

Unbelievable if true and Leicester should bite their hands off if they offer serious money.

I think fans don't get it .. Cheat$ki offered 40M for fudging Stones, how much you think a United/Cheat$ki/City would offer for the in form striker in the league?

And would Vardy really get 120K+/week in Leicester?

I think he's gone in January ..

I think fans don't get it .. Cheat$ki offered 40M for fudgeing Stones, how much you think a United/Cheat$ki/City would offer for the in form striker in the league?

And would Vardy really get 120K+/week in Leicester?

I think he's gone in January ..

He's not particularly young and perhaps his athletisicm is a big attribute. Leicester would need to decide what he's worth to them. Can't see them offering more than £20m

He's not particularly young and perhaps his athletisicm is a big attribute. Leicester would need to decide what he's worth to them. Can't see them offering more than £20m

I think that there is a very real possibility that this season is an outlier and he will go back to his career average form soon. That and he's a nasty little thug.

I've read in pieces today saying that we are interested in Daniel Didavi of Stuttgart (wing forward), Sandro Ramirez of Barcelona and of course Riyad Mahrez.

Back