• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Kagawa at Dortmund has rejected a new contract offer and said he plans to move to England......good little player, well that is until he choses to play for someone other than Spurs

don't know his price, but this looks like something Levy would do. a good player not on everyones radar who would increase our market interest in a foreign country.

[video=youtube;uvDkVejQWmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvDkVejQWmI&feature=related[/video]

Not Very Much.

another word to use instead is nm which is not much
Guy-"do you like my new shoes"
Girl-"nvm"

I challenge your Not Very Much with my Nevermind, good sir.

As is stated in the reliable Urbanus Dictionarius, nvm is translated to Nevermind in the first two explanations with 2234 thumbs up, whilst Not Very Much comes in at a distant fourth with a pityful 84 thumbs up.....

I challenge your Not Very Much with my Nevermind, good sir.

As is stated in the reliable Urbanus Dictionarius, nvm is translated to Nevermind in the first two explanations with 2234 thumbs up, whilst Not Very Much comes in at a distant fourth with a pityful 84 thumbs up.....

barney-stinson-challenge-accepted.jpg

Its frustrating to see that other clubs are quietly going about there business and getting things done early when you just know all of our main business (selling aside) will be done in the last ten minutes of the transfer window.

Levy can't go out and sign random players himself. He needs some guidance / information / names from our scouts and manager. Where is Arry and his scouts?

so out of our targets, it looks like Hazard is on his way to City, Vertonghen to Arsenal, and Remy wants to remain in Marseille

triffic

Might be garbage source but there is a lot of talk about clubs signing players early at the moment. Neville said it last night yet we are still dithering away.

I bet Chelsea, city and arsenal sign 2 or more players each before pre season training starts.

Might be garbage source but there is a lot of talk about clubs signing players early at the moment. Neville said it last night yet we are still dithering away.

I bet Chelsea, city and arsenal sign 2 or more players each before pre season training starts.

we know we need to strengten certain positions and should really go all in to get the ones we want as early as possible (will be difficult to sign players during the euros i'd imagine), in stead we sit and wait for the deal of the century while other clubs nick our targets from under our noses, ending up with sahas and nelsens!! been here so many times before and we never learn. Depressing.

Last edited:
Back