• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

levy won't even consider less than ?ú50M for bale which will rule barca out. he's 22, 3 years left on his contract and would still have plenty of resale value for a new club in 4 or 5 years time

3 + 2 years I'd suspect if he's on one of our standard contracts.

Just been looking at Adler and according to his WIKI he hasn't yet agreed to join anyone

Surely on a free transfer we should be snapping him up?

Clint Dempsey may have played his last game for Fulham after the 29-year-old was ruled out of the club's final match of the season with a groin strain. Everton, Liverpool and Arsenal are all ready to make bids in the summer.

Full story: Daily Mail

On-loan Sunderland striker Nicklas Bendtner, 24, wants a new challenge away from parent club Arsenal.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Reading are preparing an ambitious bid to lure Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe to the Madejski Stadium. The 29-year-old has struggled for first-team football at White Hart Lane this season.

Full story: Metro

Everton manager David Moyes is set for talks with chairman Bill Kenwright in the next few days and hopes to unlock the transfer funds that could propel the Goodison Park side back into the top six.

Full story: Daily Mail

Marseille hope to persuade Chelsea striker Didier Drogba to return to the south of France with the 34-year-old's hopes of being offered a new two-year deal at Stamford Bridge fading.

Full story: Metro

Japanese playmaker Shinji Kagawa will hold a final round of contract talks with Borussia Dortmund, before deciding whether to walk out on the German champions amid interest from a host of Premier League sides, including Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham.

Full story: talkSPORT

Lazio are in discussions to sign out-of-favour Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov. The 31-year-old has made just five Premier League starts this season.

Full story: talkSPORT

Swansea goalkeeper Michel Vorm, 29, has ruled out a summer move to Arsenal because he wants to continue playing every week.

Full story: the Sun

Neil Lennon insists Celtic are willing and able to spend up to ?ú4m on a new star player this summer.

Full story: Daily Express

Celtic manager Neil Lennon believes goalkeeper Fraser Forster can secure a place in the England squad even if he makes his loan switch from Saudi Sportswashing Machine permanent.

Full story: Daily Record

Neil Lennon says Fraser Forster's agent has been proving elusive as the Celtic manager attempts to get the goalkeeper to accept personal terms for a transfer from Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Full story: The Sun

Celtic have revived their interest in Dundee United full-back Paul Dixon, who is out of contract this summer and destined to leave Tannadice.

Aberdeen midfielder Kari Arnason wants to remain at Pittodrie after reaslising that no club was prepared to meet his increased wage demands.

OTHER GOSSIP

England manager Roy Hodgson could yet include Chelsea defender John Terry in his squad for Euro 2012 despite previous reports to the contrary.

England's most recent captain Scott Parker is still suffering with an Achilles problem and could be a doubt for England's Euro 2012 campaign. Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp said of his midfielder: "He's not been fit. It is not a rupture, but it is sore and bothering him."

Full story: the Sun

Wigan manager Roberto Martinez will hold talks with owner Dave Whelan next week over his future at the club.

The three-man Scottish Football Association panel's report into Rangers concluded that former owner Sir David Murray ignored warnings that Craig Whyte had no visible means to buy the club, was aware that the new owner had been banned as a director but was forced by Lloyds bank to sell the club to save his business empire.

The three-man Scottish Football Association panel's report into Rangers also claims that the club failed to tell the governing body that new owner Craig Whyte was banned as a director, that he was guilty of "scandalous business activities" while in charge and that only match-fixing would have been a more serious offence that the practices at Ibrox.

Former Rangers chairman Alastair Johnston rejects criticism of himself and other Rangers directors over the sale of the club to Craig Whyte, saying the SFA showed no interest in intervening despite the club's board making public its misgivings about the new owner. (Daily Record)

Charles Green, whose group is in pole position to buy Rangers, has had business dealings with a finance firm connected with disgraced Rangers owner Craig Whyte.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon has urged the club's fans not to boycott games involving clubs who might vote to keep Rangers in the Scottish Premier League, saying it would damage his own side.

AND FINALLY

Wolves captain Roger Johnson has admitted to not knowing anything about the club's new manager Stale Solbakken. "I don't know who the guy is," Johnson said. "It is out of the blue. We'll see what happens." Solbakken officially takes over on 1 July and will not be at Sunday's final game of the season against Wigan.

Anyone see these quotes from Pardew?

"I am contemplating bringing in someone because we don't have a dominant header of the ball. On the scouting front we are looking at a centre-half who can come and score us eight goals next season,"

Isn't 8 goals the amount Vertonghen scored last season? We had better not get beaten in this race.

I doubt he would be saying things that silly if deals weren't near enough done.

Isn't 8 goals the amount Vertonghen scored last season? We had better not get beaten in this race.

He scored 9 goals for ajax last season

Ian Ladyman ‏ @Ian_Ladyman_DM
hazard agent says #mufc and #mcfc are only two in the race. but city suspect interest from spurs and, interestingly, chelsea.

Ian Ladyman ‏ @Ian_Ladyman_DM

#mcfc increasingly less optimistic about edin hazard today. agent not helping, by the sound of it. long way to go, though.....#itsonlymay

In my mind he's just playing them and he's all set for Spurs if we finish 3rd tomorrow. Who's with me? :barnet:

------------------ Lloris ---------------------
Walker --- Kaboul --- Vertonghen --- BAE
------------ Parker --- Modric -------------
Hazard ---------- VDV --------------- Bale
--------------- Adebayor ------------------

Jizztacular.​

No, I don't think so....He said more than just that:

"I am contemplating bringing in someone because we don't have a dominant header of the ball. On the scouting front we are looking at a centre-half who can come and score us eight goals next season," he added.
"If we didn't have Demba Ba we wouldn't have Patinkle Cisse and we are trying to bring another player to the club who is close to Yohan Cabaye. That is another little connection and a bit of a clue for you."

"If we didn't have Demba Ba we wouldn't have Patinkle Cisse and we are trying to bring another player to the club who is close to Yohan Cabaye. That is another little connection and a bit of a clue for you."

I think this quote is even more interesting. Hazard seems a very long shot for them but you never know...

It could well be the french right back Debuchy, who will start for France now Sagna is injured.

Oh and Van Bommel has announced hes leaving Milan..

------------------ Lloris ---------------------
Walker --- Kaboul --- Vertonghen --- BAE
------------ Parker --- Modric -------------
Hazard ---------- VDV --------------- Bale
--------------- Adebayor ------------------

Jizztacular.​

How come you keep insisting Lloris is signing, do you know something the rest of us dont?

Kagawa - attacking player that can play in Mid or just behind a #9. Speed, amazing control in tight spaces, finishs well, a player with a quick release, and he wants to get into the box. This is something we've lacked for years. I absolutely love VDV but would start Kagawa in a heartbeat over him. We should make every effort to sign him this summer to help weaken Man Utd or Arse.

Klopp:

"We can't fade out Shinji's childhood and his Japanese cultural circle.

Where Shinji comes from, our Bundesliga means nothing. Over there, the English league is everything."

Seems he and Hazard are coming to the English league next season. Think they'll be joining the red and blue sides of Manchester though. I'd hope we'd be trying anyway.

Back