• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Eto'o could be leaving Sampdoria after just one game. After losing 1-5 at Torino (Eto'o came one as a sub), manager Sinisa Mihajlovic ordered an extra training session, which Eto'o alledgedly refused to take part in. His only option at this point would be to retire though.

Haha what an idiot. I guess he couldn't play for anyone now until the summer so he's a bit screwed

Eto'o could be leaving Sampdoria after just one game. After losing 1-5 at Torino (Eto'o came one as a sub), manager Sinisa Mihajlovic ordered an extra training session, which Eto'o alledgedly refused to take part in. His only option at this point would be to retire though.

The report I read said that he drove off to his house in Milan with Sampdoria officials in pursuit.

Lee Harpin is the head of Mirror sports and is a massive spurs fan. He says he is certain and doesn't do much transfer or footy stuff on his account.

Lee Harpin is the head of Mirror sports and is a massive spurs fan. He says he is certain and doesn't do much transfer or footy stuff on his account.

Interesting.

The amount of grief he is getting in response to the original tweet is unbelievable. What makes people think that they have got a right to talk to a complete stranger like that?

Interesting.

The amount of grief he is getting in response to the original tweet is unbelievable. What makes people think that they have got a right to talk to a complete stranger like that?

I saw, it actually saddens me because reading through his regular tweets he seems like a thoroughly decent tweeter and not a WUM at all.

I saw, it actually saddens me because reading through his regular tweets he seems like a thoroughly decent tweeter and not a WUM at all.

Absolutely. He hasn't got anything to gain from making stuff up. But regardless, what makes people think that they have the right to talk to people like that? You would never do it face to face, so don't do it online.

SSN might be bad but the BBC website live feed has someone who plays FM commenting on transfer speculation today.
I'd assumed this was a joke I didn't get, but sadly not.

Some tit on the BBC said:
"Tim Cahill could easily be an important player for a mid-tabled Premier League team should they choose to sign him. With 99 out of 99 jumping and 94 heading accuracy on Fifa 15, he'd be a real threat from set pieces and could score some important goals. He's a very good option to have, even if it's just as a back-up. He could always take up high jumping in the Olympics if football doesn't work out..."
WTF is wrong with those tacos, the national fudging broadcaster, sort yourselves out.

What was the tweet about? I'm either blind or it's no longer on the site.

Please be Ade being sold to QPR for £10m.

Interesting.

macarons on teletext, who would have thought?

Would be pleased with just loaning Azza rather than selling at this point. Has been one of my favourite players and would be good to see how he does at another club.

Back