• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I see that the BBC are saying that Rickie Lambert is in talks with Villa. I enjoy laughing at Liverpool as much as the next person but I feel sorry for Lambert how it has worked out there. He is genuinely a Liverpool fan and considering how his career has gone, from being dropped by Liverpool to working his way up through the leagues, it must have been a dream come true for him to sign for them in the summer.

If Ade and Lennon leave, both of who at least are decent if inconsistent players while 2 useless cnuts in Capoue and Kaboul stay, I really have to question if it has been a decent window.

capoue and kaboul rejecting moves away. sums them up

They're under contract. Why not stay and try and improve your game and fight for a place? It worked for Dawson with AVB.

It's not always lack of ambition or laziness that dictates decisions like this is all I'm saying.

Reactions: Rob
If Ade and Lennon leave, both of who at least are decent if inconsistent players while 2 useless cnuts in Capoue and Kaboul stay, I really have to question if it has been a decent window.

You can only move players on if other clubs are interested in signing them and if the player is willing to join them.

I think that it is the right decision to be fair. BBC talking up Ade moving to QPR again.
Do you think that is the reason that we are looking to move him on? You think that we should have four strikers on our books when 90% of the time we only play with one up front?

I think that the "fans" havent helped, but due to age and that he is unlikely to change then we should be looking at moving him on.

I think 4 strikers is what we should have, especially as longer term Kane could end up as a 10 and therefore we could end up with 2 "strikers playing"
Soldado and Kane have played together regularly especially at home and therefore we have been playing with 1 of the 3.

If Kane got injured next week and we needed 10 goals this season id fancy Ade more than Soldado to get those!

They're under contract. Why not stay and try and improve your game and fight for a place? It worked for Dawson with AVB.

It's not always lack of ambition or laziness that dictates decisions like this is all I'm saying.

Both brick

You can only move players on if other clubs are interested in signing them and if the player is willing to join them.

Or you can pay them off like we did with BAE.

Players willing to sit on their fat arses and draw the cash need getting off one way or the other.

Back