• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Sorry but hasn't Hotby been sold?

I think he's just on loan but I think that it's with a view to a permanent deal.

If there's any chance that Holtby will return then I want him to stay. He's better than the mess we have in central midfield at the moment.

He'll be ripped to shreds on GG though. He's a clone of Dembele in terms of playing style so "he holds on to the ball too long" will be something you'll hear every week on here.

Delph is a decent passer though. We could do alot worse than selling Dembele for 10m+ and getting Delph in on a free.

Jesus Christ. I know times are desperate but Fabian Delph really is nowhere near good enough for us - he is way too much of a liability on the ball.

Ability aside, we need someone who can set the tempo and has it in them to run games.

You would like to think that one of Carroll, Bentaleb or Mason could make the step up, but realistically we should be looking to bring in an experienced player in this role, get Bentaleb and Mason PL loans from Jan/ next season and leave Carroll to fight it out with and learn from the new signing.

I thought he had glass ankles but, apparently, they're of the finest lead crystal.

:lol:

As long as Arsenal keep paying every teenager exorbitant wages in order to attract & keep them from other clubs, they are going to continue to pay mediocre first team players well in excess of £100k a week. Hard to see them building a squad capable of really doing damage at the top of this league year-on-year while this is the case.

On loan at the moment

I should have sworn I read that Hamburg had to activate Holtbys purchase clause after a set amount of appearances which he's already passed for the club and will get completed in the next window. It was to do with Hamburg not being able to afford him out right in the Summer.

How can Paul Mitchell have already identified players for Poch to look at, he has not been in the job a week yet, and we all know that it takes a director of football longer then that to identify targets which is why none of last summers transfers are Baldini's fault.

How can Paul Mitchell have already identified players for Poch to look at, he has not been in the job a week yet, and we all know that it takes a director of football longer then that to identify targets which is why none of last summers transfers are Baldini's fault.

Just what I was half way through typing. Unless this is targets that were identified whilst Poch was at Southampton & might still be available...or the whole thing could be as authentic as beetroot cake.

Sell most of our midfielders and buy every promising striker out there. Promote some youngsters.

I honestly can't see many takers for Paulinho, Lennon, Kaboul, Ade, Soldado, might be lucky to get them out on loan

I honestly can't see many takers for Paulinho, Lennon, Kaboul, Ade, Soldado, might be lucky to get them out on loan

inter very interested in paulinho
lennon can be useful if needed width and depth
ade and kaboul arent good enough for anyone so i agree
soldado makes our attack bearable to watch so id keep him

Back