• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Bolleaux

It's possible. Poch worked miracles with Dembele and Rose.

What strikes me about Sissoko though is that it seems to be an attitude/application problem. Plus at 27 and with plenty of EPL experience, there's really no excuse about settling in.

Personally I'd flog him to China asap, while we can still get eight figures for him.

Sorry but your talking ollocks about rose and Dembele

Will say though that I agree about Sissoko

I would get rid of the following

Tripper, Lamela, sissoko, Eriksen, Carroll and make the deals of Fazio and Bentaleb permanent.

I would sign the following Coric, Brandt, Dahoud, Sessegnon(fulham) Berahino and Bruma(winger) This would give us more width from the wing and a striker who in Berahino has scored goals in our league and would be cheap because of his problems of the last two seasons, far less of a risk then Sissoko was/is.

Would take Sturridge all day. You don't turn your nose up at someone who guarantees goals in this league.

Would also love Brandt, and Bernardo Silva.

Would take Sturridge all day. You don't turn your nose up at someone who guarantees goals in this league.

Would also love Brandt, and Bernardo Silva.

Sturridge just slows everything down. His poacher/finishing instinct is good but if he gets involved in the build up then the move just dies.

8 appearances, 0 goals so far this season. Injuries have taken most of his pace.
How many has he started of those?

Given a run he will always score. Obvious conundrum is how would you play he and Kane and also if Klopp doesn't think he can work in a high intensity press we may have the same issue.

The guy is still top draw for me though.

Given a run he will always score. Obvious conundrum is how would you play he and Kane and also if Klopp doesn't think he can work in a high intensity press we may have the same issue.

I agree, he is a natural finisher and if he could stay fit he would be a very good player.

Basically we are desperate for goal scorers.

Kane is still some ways off, Son is, well, erratic.
I don't see any other anywhere near regular candidates ATM

he never gets a run because he's made of glass and doesn't rehabilitate properly

He's started some, but Liverpool are rubbish when he does.

the whole system isn't working, i don't think the problem is up top, we don't create enough chances for them
I'm not sure everything is broken, or at least some bits are more broken than others. For me it's the 3 behind the striker which is our biggest problem. They are key to the press and the goal scoring opportunities we create (or don't). Son and Lamela have been hit and miss, Eriksen and Alli have been miss and miss, and Sissoko has been p.iss and miss. If we get those positions working fluidly again everything will come together.

I'm not sure everything is broken, or at least some bits are more broken than others. For me it's the 3 behind the striker which is our biggest problem. They are key to the press and the goal scoring opportunities we create (or don't). Son and Lamela have been hit and miss, Eriksen and Alli have been miss and miss, and Sissoko has been p.iss and miss. If we get those positions working fluidly again everything will come together.

I agree, but in the modern game the MF is everything, if the MF isn't working the D and front line are fudged

Back