• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Bolleaux

I'm not sure everything is broken, or at least some bits are more broken than others. For me it's the 3 behind the striker which is our biggest problem. They are key to the press and the goal scoring opportunities we create (or don't). Son and Lamela have been hit and miss, Eriksen and Alli have been miss and miss, and Sissoko has been p.iss and miss. If we get those positions working fluidly again everything will come together.

Agree. We have 6 senior players (plus kids) for those positions but none are outstanding

Get rid of son, bring a quick 9, 2 mixed midfielders to play outside with a lot of arrival to the goal, before the tournament for me were bollasie and mane, now I do not know

bolassie is crack, Has left us in ridiculous many times playing for the palace, including dany rose

Wishing On Zaha?

Not quite the Rose Royce we're looking for imo

think we'd ever get a rolls royce ? even mane didn't want to join us.
our game is turgid... will settle for a little more excitement and penetration right now
i think Zaha could eventually be worth 30 mil... but its downhill for sissoko's price from here

our game is turgid... will settle for a little more excitement and penetration right now
i think Zaha could eventually be worth 30 mil... but its downhill for sissoko's price from here

Mane is on the same money as Hugo and Harry combined if the reports are true

30 million? I wouldn't pay 30p for him. He makes Andy Carroll look skilful.

penetration? Zaha? the guy just runs in to blind alleys and dead ends

Back