• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

He will end up at toon. I don’t think he is all that to be honest, he is good from a dead ball situation but i think there are much better players out there.

Decent shout. I just have a feeling Toon will go for Maddison first. Have a funny feeling Liverpool will return to their feeder club and get JWP, and I would not be surprised if they picked up Lavia as well

Out of those going down or likely to who from.what you have seen would you poach? If anyone?

Maddison obviously stand out but who else?

I like that Alcaraz at Southa.pton, always looked like he has abit about him.

Not sure there are too many more

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

All depends on the formation the new manager plays really. I mean, if the new guy wants to play 4-3-3 then is a no 10 like Maddison a sensible signing?

Bella-Kotchap at Southampton is a young CB with a lot of potential, and already a German international at 21 years old

Decent shout. I just have a feeling Toon will go for Maddison first. Have a funny feeling Liverpool will return to their feeder club and get JWP, and I would not be surprised if they picked up Lavia as well

Been impressed by Lavia too, but we dont need a predominantly defensive CM

Out of those going down or likely to who from.what you have seen would you poach? If anyone?

Agree about Alcaraz.

Id also take JWP, I don't agree with others on here regarding him - he is decent in open play and would be getting 15-20 goal contributions at our club per season. Don't care how they come, can't turn your nose up at that.

Also Barnes at Leicester, Gnotno at Leeds I'd take a punt on. Also Pickford I know many will dismiss but think he's much better than what we have and HG....

I think we may go in for Maddison if Brenda is appointed manager.

Everything I’ve seen form Maddison makes me think he won’t wanna go that far north
He wants a London club IMO
I’d actually prefer Alex Scott though

Agree about Alcaraz.

Id also take JWP, I don't agree with others on here regarding him - he is decent in open play and would be getting 15-20 goal contributions at our club per season. Don't care how they come, can't turn your nose up at that.

Also Barnes at Leicester, Gnotno at Leeds I'd take a punt on. Also Pickford I know many will dismiss but think he's much better than what we have and HG....

You need more than 'decent in open play' for a starting CM if you want to be in and around the top of the league - how many of his goal involvements come from set-pieces? We've seen at LWB this season that all round play is far more important than headline stats.

You need more than 'decent in open play' for a starting CM if you want to be in and around the top of the league - how many of his goal involvements come from set-pieces? We've seen at LWB this season that all round play is far more important than headline stats.
His defensive stats before we signed Hojberg we’re better than Hojberg
He is a good player. Just not what we need IMO

Didn’t realise that Tielemans was out of contract this summer

Assuming we’re looking at a more attacking manager, he’d be worth considering

Yes Alvarez could be a smart, far cheaper, creative option for us with us like;y having limited budget.
Salisu is an interesting player who I think could become an excellent CB (though needs another year or two on loan IMO).

I still think that Soyuncu is a good CB. Him and Rogers fell out and that was the end of him playing for Leicester but I think they still own his registration (he might even be on a free this summer?). Castagne is also a decent left back

Last edited:
Back