• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

As he said depends on outgoings. If we sell spence, sanchez, ndombele, hojbjerg we'd have enough to go for tapsoba or laporte.

I'm not sure. We've already spend something like £110m net (excluding Kulu and Porro). I think almost all sales now will be recouping against that.

So has he signed a new deal? isn't he out of contract next summer? surely Arsenal can not activate the buy clause and grab him for free in the summer?

Seems everyone's skirting round the rules where they can. Like you I can't see how they can activate the fee if the FFP year runs along side the contracting year as he then becomes a free.

Emirates Marketing Project and West Ham United have held talks about the potential transfer of Lucas Paqueta.

Two sources have told Sky Sports News that Premier League champions City are prepared to pay £60m for the midfielder.

So Hammers losing Rice /Paqueta whilst replacing them with Ward Prowse & probably McTominay

Seems everyone's skirting round the rules where they can. Like you I can't see how they can activate the fee if the FFP year runs along side the contracting year as he then becomes a free.
Surely the FFP year is this season
And they have an agreement to pay some compensation to have his registration next season, id certain triggers are met with the exchange being next season

Emirates Marketing Project and West Ham United have held talks about the potential transfer of Lucas Paqueta.

Two sources have told Sky Sports News that Premier League champions City are prepared to pay £60m for the midfielder.

So Hammers losing Rice /Paqueta whilst replacing them with Ward Prowse & probably McTominay
Carlsberg......

Raya bumps an extra year onto his Brentford contract, to coincide with the year he is on loan at the Death Star

We offered £35m in our deal and they turned it down
Maybe we did maybe we didn't. Hopefully vicario turns out as good for less.

Arsenal spending on quality properly for a well timed title push. When will we be able to spend like that?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back