• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Interesting - have we been linked to anyone else recently other than VdV, Tapsoba talk has dampened but i don't recall any links to others?

Apparently we are interested in Antonio Silva from Benfica. He's meant to be the next Dias but still quite young at 19

I see that Forest supposedly have a fee agreed with Roma for Ibanez - we were linked earlier in the window, maybe now/if the fee is set we might stick an offer in

Chelsea now after a Leeds player aswell as Caicedo, surely they need to hire a second manager?

I don't see it ending well there for Poch or any manager till there is a handle on that. Its different having players ready to be sold than having 35+ new players all seemingly joining wanting to play, having played lots for previous clubs. Drowning in politics will be his fate

He'd be great to rotate with Maddison too

Absolutely. It would be that second Eriksen we never had (although actually Alli kind of was, as well as doing his second strike thing).

We could even loan him back to Bristol for the season, then bring him in for that role, in place of Lo Celso, next season.

Lol I can guarantee a guy who's Twitter name has ITK in it, knows absolutely fudge all about what's going on:D.....

Same as everyone else then, it's not like anything in this arena is actually credible, save when it breaks on BBC Sport (excluding their gossip aggregator)

Back