• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Think he has been treated badly by United, always plays well for England, he is a very good no-nonsense defender for me
As said above hugely lacking in confidence now
I agree
But that to me means his value has plummeted
You can5 judge players on international s

Great move if it happens.

I doubt it though. Italians love to take the loan with an option (not an obligation) then not take up the option. Can't see us bothering with a straight loan anymore, guess we'll soon find out though. He has to go somewhere

Apparently ange has said we are hoping to get 1 more CB in after Van De Ven.

I'm not sure who it is likely to be, I think it could be someone currently off radar. Of the usual suspects:

Tapsoba is too expensive now we are keeping Kane
Laporte is probably too expensive for Levy considering his age
Schuurs is right sided and much more Romero like in style
Lenglet is a brick Ben Davies
Adarabioyo is still a possibility perhaps?

I'm not sure who it is likely to be, I think it could be someone currently off radar. Of the usual suspects:

Tapsoba is too expensive now we are keeping Kane
Laporte is probably too expensive for Levy considering his age
Schuurs is right sided and much more Romero like in style
Lenglet is a brick Ben Davies
Adarabioyo is still a possibility perhaps?

As he said depends on outgoings. If we sell spence, sanchez, ndombele, hojbjerg we'd have enough to go for tapsoba or laporte.

Back