• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Palace FA Cup OMT ***

FFS Rose and Wimmer couldn't organise themselves at all there. I mean there's one in front of you and one on the overlap, just split the jobs.

Not a good way to end the half ! We shoulda been well up, but instead we let a mistake ridden goal in.

A lot a work to do in the second half !

I was wondering which Palace player hadnt scored a goal for them yet. And there it is. Such an obliging team we can be at times.

Well done to Pardew, you have turned the match into my favourite buttplug of a foulfest.

What dis jointed pile of brick we have been. Everyone has forgotten how to trap a ball it seems. They have been even bricker, so I'm confident of at least an equaliser.

It'll clear up a couple weekends if we lose I guess....

Only upside if we go out. Still adamant we should have thrown the Europa. Still another half to go but at the moment we face exiting an important cup whilst maintaining the Thursday nights that always kill any form.

I was wondering which Palace player hadnt scored a goal for them yet. And there it is. Such an obliging team we can be at times.

Well done to Pardew, you have turned the match into my favourite buttplug of a foulfest.

Some things never change.

Replay at best now. Once we missed the sitter, then hit the post. Years of watching games like this and you start to think its not your day...again.

Cant see us scoring two in the 2nd half. Pardew's tactics wont let us, fouling us out of our natural rhythm and we seem to have been dragged into a fight as we are committing more fouls than we normally do too

Back