• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Palace FA Cup OMT ***

A lot of that last pressure (and goal) resulted from Rose's wild cross-field pass. It's that Indonesian butterfly's fault.

Bloody chaos theory !

Curious game. We have been comfortably on top without looking fluid. I see a draw here which is not what we need. One way or the other please!

Well it looks like one of those games where we aren't going to get anywhere, though part of that is our own fault. Son has been great at times, but he needs to take his chances instead of waiting for the perfect chance. He's worked really well to create space for himself and then refused to shoot on a couple of occasions, the Alli chance that hit both posts being the one that sticks in my mind. Kane has looked quiet, Onomah has looked like a youth player experiencing his first real senior game and Alli has been a class above everyone else on the field.

Rose has had a mixed game today. Got forward well although he's not communicated well with some/any of his team mates and then the same again with the goal, where neither he nor Wimmer took charge of the situation. Palace have just played it long all day, but then that's our weakness and none of our defenders have looked comfortable with it.

Zaha had way too much time to make that pass to Kelly. Vorm obviously should have saved it. He's had a decent game.
We missed out on a penalty from Cabaye stopping Alli's shot but we got the one against City.

The way we are set up its lots of dribbling and running at them with Son, Dembele, Alli and Onomah rather running with the ball than passing. Kane hasnt got the ball. We're really missing Eriksen. Even Lamela can play a through ball better than the 4 above.

The game is very open with them playing an attacking 442 and us not having Dier in the middle.

I mean... Martin Kelly, never scored for Liverpool, had never scored for Palace. (Okay got 1 on loan at Huddersfield). Although it could have been worse, it could have been somebody else...

Right MP, earn your corn, good HT teamtalk, come out strong, dont get involved in another foulfest.

Last thing we want is a replay so i hope we either get an early second half goal or not bother scoring at all.

Not gonna blame Bentaleb but that would not been a goal if Dier was playing dm. Bentaleb clears the ball to a trow inn on the right. But instead of running back an cover the midfield he walks towards the guy trowing in. Then Zaha get all the room in the world at the middle.. Not blaming Bentaleb. There was plenty of other players who could stop Zaha, but Bentaleb gave him the space..

This reminds me of a typical a cup tie against organised championship opposition

Hit us long and in the six yard box and when we have it stop us at all costs

Their the mist dirty team I've seen so far this season. Nothing over the top but consistently fouling

Back