• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Crystal Palace OMT ***

I don't think we could have asked for two better fixtures after what happened yesterday I.e. 2 London derbies. If we were playing WBA at home then I would have been far more worried.

Make no mistake, we need to win the next two games to make sure we finish above arsenal. Don't wanna hear people say it doesn't matter, of course it fudging matters, it's been 22 years! We should have a better idea of where the title will go by 7pm next Sunday. Just hope the players aren't too demoralised. Poch said we are more streetwise and than last season and won't lose our heads, I want to believe him but the players have to win the next two games and prove it.

No we don't. They are 14 points behind with 7 games to play, 2 points a game. We only need to draw with them.

We'll see, although I can totally understand why you would think that mate.

I really do want to believe this year is different but I thought that last season and in 2013 and 2012. Until it actually happens, I'm being cautious. It may not mean a lot to some Spurs (or so they say) but it's a big psychological hurdle that the club needs to overcome along with beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and winning an FA cup semi final.

I really do want to believe this year is different but I thought that last season and in 2013 and 2012. Until it actually happens, I'm being cautious. It may not mean a lot to some Spurs (or so they say) but it's a big psychological hurdle that the club needs to overcome along with beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and winning an FA cup semi final.
It's not that it doesn't mean a lot but for me it is a means to an end rather than an end in itself.

It's not that it doesn't mean a lot but for me it is a means to an end rather than an end in itself.

I agree with that, I'd be disappointed if finished above them but slid to 4th in the table. But it's the first, most achieveable goal from now till the end of the season. After that, do everything we can to nail down 2nd place and hope for the best and maybe Chelsea might slip up, can't see it but teams have thrown away bigger leads during title races.

Palace might have fatigue to consider given the game against Liverpool followed by away to us. Not easy for them and tbh if they beat us then people need to start looking at who/how they're achieving such results. Would be impressive.

I really hope we over take Liverpool as the highest scorers in the league. Sick of hearing about how free scoring they are.

Palace might have fatigue to consider given the game against Liverpool followed by away to us. Not easy for them and tbh if they beat us then people need to start looking at who/how they're achieving such results. Would be impressive.

I really hope we over take Liverpool as the highest scorers in the league. Sick of hearing about how free scoring they are.

We have two games in hand on them and only scored two less. The likelihood is we shall do just that.

Isn't the game at SP?

I'm interested in where you think the team needs improving? An upgrade on Davies and some more midfield creativity are key for me.
We need cover for Kane and a Hazard/Mane like ball carrier/scorer to induce panic in opposition ranks.
I go for the Dembele fix:
Moussa of Celtic, then more importantly Ousmane.
I suspect we will need Rose cover, if not Shaw then Sessegnon, or vice versa.
These guys will cost but that will give us a proper squad.
All fit the Spurs MO, young players with sell on value.

We will win.
Have some fudging faith!
Believe your eyes!
We are the best team in the country.
We had some awful luck Saturday, and one of the most colossal clam performances from a 'ref' I have seen in some years.

Seriously, I think we need to grow a pair, man up and remember we could still win the title!!!!!

We will win.
Have some fudging faith!
Believe your eyes!
We had some awful luck Saturday, and one of the most colossal clam performances from a 'ref' I have seen in some years.

Seriously, I think we need to grow a pair, man up and remember we could still win the title!!!!!

We are Tottenham Hotspurs. Heart attack before the age of 50.:p

We will win.
Have some fudging faith!
Believe your eyes!

This. Though we do need to defend our box better from set pieces. Someone clearly fudged up by allowing Hazard freedom on the edge of the box.

I'm interested in where you think the team needs improving? An upgrade on Davies and some more midfield creativity are key for me.

Davies upgrade and Eriksen backup/replacement. I am also concerned about CM ala the Dembele role. Winks will need another 2 seasons of development.

Back