• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Well Ive never seen VDV play as a lone striker. Have you?

No.
Think he has the ability to do it though.
Not that it should matter now as Ade and Lennon look like they may be fit. :)

Replace Kranjcar with Lennon, VdV with Ade and Sandro with VdV.

Yeah, stick to what we do best I reckon...personally, I feel VDV would get lost up front on his own

Gary Cahill stirring things up in the Evening Standard tonight. "Tottenham are there for the taking.."
And Aaron Ramsey's piped up with "Arsenal form shows how desperate we are to beat Spurs into 3rd".

Personally I'm glad. About time someone goaded us in the press, it may produce a +ve reaction.

Gary Cahill stirring things up in the Evening Standard tonight. "Tottenham are there for the taking.."
And Aaron Ramsey's piped up with "Arsenal form shows how desperate we are to beat Spurs into 3rd".

Personally I'm glad. About time someone goaded us in the press, it may produce a +ve reaction.

Yeah, when Szczesny did it we opened the gap

365203_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg

------------------ Robinson

Hutton --- Woodgate --- King -- Chimbonda

Lennon ---- Jenas --- Zokora -- Malbranque

------------ Keane --- Berbatov

Last edited:
Robinson; Pamarot, Naybet, King, Edman; S.Davies, Mendes, Redknapp, Atouba; Keane, Defoe

Time to park the Bus.

Yeah, when Szczesny did it we opened the gap

It's only a shame we have been more of a let down than a Tulisa blow job since then.

I'm gonna keep the faith, untill the final whistle. Even then, We have the easier run in by far, that is the only saving grace keeping us from utter bedlam.

It's only a shame we have been more of a let down than a Tulisa blow job since then.

I'm gonna keep the faith, untill the final whistle. Even then, We have the easier run in by far, that is the only saving grace keeping us from utter bedlam.

Really wish people would stop saying easier run. Swansea and Norwich at home is not going to be a walk in the park. Not with our injury record or current form.

Really wish people would stop saying easier run. Swansea and Norwich at home is not going to be a walk in the park. Not with our injury record or current form.

This. Our current form is pony, we scraped a draw at home to Stoke FFS and yet people still have us winning at Chelsea and Sunderland based on blind faith alone.

Whilst I agree to the extent that no game is a given, or easy, based on current form etc, you have to surely to GHod prefer to be playing Norwich at home than Emirates Marketing Project away for starters. Regardless of who you are its a no brainer.

COYFS

Back