• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Whilst I agree to the extent that no game is a given, or easy, based on current form etc, you have to surely to GHod prefer to be playing Norwich at home than Emirates Marketing Project away for starters. Regardless of who you are its a no brainer.

COYFS

Wolves, Stoke, West Ham, Blackpool, West Brom, Wigan... all nailed on 3 pointers at home in the last 2 seasons... total of 5 draws and a loss from that lot.

I know what you mean but every fixture I can see the pattern of the game unless we get an early goal. We do panic, and start playing long.

I liked how after the game Harry said "we were too impatient", yet he's the one that decided to scrap the shape of the team and throw another striker on at halftime.

I liked how after the game Harry said "we were too impatient", yet he's the one that decided to scrap the shape of the team and throw another striker on at halftime.

very true. He's torn on Defoe. It's obvious he loves him, but knows it is increasingly difficult to accommodate him.

Apparently Lennon and Ade are training today, fingers crossed they play as they are so vital to how we mesh.

Teams if they are in:

Friedel

Walker
Kaboul
King/Gallas
Bae

Rafa
Sandro
Modric

Bale
Ade
Lennon

Let rafa drop deep to hit the wingers quickly, modric pushes up when he has the ball and Sandro deals with their athleticism in midfield.

If Lennon doesn't make it, stick rafa up top with the other two and Livermore holding.

I personally think Chelscum will bend us over, stick their pinkies in our butts.

They will beat us. Theyre not playing great but on a decent run, compared to previously, and lets be honest we are really the team to play if a team wants to stop a rot.

We went with a similar setup at Chelsea last season where it was clear VDV was told to sit alongside Modric(with Sandro behind them). Unfortunately some fans didn't recognise this and instead went with the usual VDV DROPPING TOO DEEP!! babble.

On the money. throwing defoe on and into a side that was thus NARROWED FURTHER against a side stuffing the middle up with big lumps struck me as naive to be polite...

He threw in Defoe out of desperation as we were playing a man down due the inlcusion of a pub player clown on the right wing

He threw in Defoe out of desperation as we were playing a man down due the inlcusion of a pub player clown on the right wing

Kranjcar a pub player?
I see you have missed the 09/10 season entirely :)

He has been playing out of position all season long,even Bale and VdV look bad on the right wing.

Kranjcar a pub player?
I see you have missed the 09/10 season entirely :)

He has been playing out of position all season long,even Bale and VdV look bad on the right wing.

The 09/10 season was nearly 3 years ago - I'm talking about his current form. Should we include players in the team based on past performances?

He can play RW and has done so in the past to reasonable success. That is one of his natural positions

We went with a similar setup at Chelsea last season where it was clear VDV was told to sit alongside Modric(with Sandro behind them). Unfortunately some fans didn't recognise this and instead went with the usual VDV DROPPING TOO DEEP!! babble.

I think it worked for us too. Only Gomes mistake, which still wasn't a goal and a few injuries late on prevented us from winning or at least getting a point.

Away to Chelski. 2 things will happen IMO.

1- we batter them go 1-0 up have an open goal to go 2-0 up in 2nd half but Defoe misses it and they go onto win 2-1
2- they batter us 4-0
Can't see anything else unfortunately...

The 09/10 season was nearly 3 years ago - I'm talking about his current form. Should we include players in the team based on past performances?

He can play RW and has done so in the past to reasonable success. That is one of his natural positions

No,RW is not one of his natural positions.He has always played LM or AM,but never RM.

His natural game is to get the ball on the left,cut in and shoot or try to play a defence splitting pass.When he is on the right side,his options are very limited.
Van der Vaart and Bale have been terrible on the right side,but you dont call them pub players,do you?

Judging a players ability when playing out of position is simply idiotic.

His natural game is to get the ball on the left,cut in and shoot or try to play a defence splitting pass.

He can do all of that from either side as he's comfortable with both feet.

VdV has had some fantastic MotM performances on the right and scored a good amount of goals in fact.

Even if we assume for a second he's out of position - that still doesn't excuse his lack of movement, pace, application, fitness, drive, tracking back, tackling, closing down player, etc. and general non-chalant attitude on the field

He can do all of that from either side as he's comfortable with both feet.

VdV has had some fantastic MotM performances on the right and scored a good amount of goals in fact.

Even if we assume for a second he's out of position - that still doesn't excuse his lack of movement, pace, application, fitness, drive, tracking back, tackling, closing down player, etc. and general non-chalant attitude on the field

His right foot is alot better than his left,you can clearly see how much more comfortable he is on the left.

And remind me of the games this season where VdV delivered MotM performance on the right? You dont like to judge players on past seasons so we shouldnt use them as example.

"Even if we assume for a second he's out of position - that still doesn't excuse his lack of movement, pace, application, fitness, drive, tracking back, tackling, closing down player, etc. and general non-chalant attitude on the field "

Well,first of all,you are either born with pace or you are not.
Application,fitness,tracking back?He was the player who ran the 3rd most kilometers against Stoke,it showed up at HT statistics
Tackling?Watch the liverpool game,he had some excellent tackles even tho its not his natural game

"Non chalant attitude" - Just because he doesn't go into tackels flying with both studs up doesn't mean he doesn't care.

We're useless without Adebayor in the main (Emirates Marketing Project was a freak). And Lennon to an extent, as these are the only players we don't have decent cover. We need them both back. If Lennon still isn't fit then either Walker or Rafa, even though I hate Rafa there too... It's so difficult. fudge it, Dos Santos would offer more than Kranjcar, stuff him there!

His right foot is alot better than his left,you can clearly see how much more comfortable he is on the left.

Which makes him a shoehorn to play on the right and cross the ball first time instead of cutting back every time on his stronger foot - making him very predictable to defend against. Exactly the same thing you're complaining about Bale playing on the right. :rolleyes:

And remind me of the games this season where VdV delivered MotM performance on the right? You dont like to judge players on past seasons so we shouldnt use them as example.

Villa and Arsenal last season come to mind immediately. There were at least 2 more.

Well,first of all,you are either born with pace or you are not.
Application,fitness,tracking back?He was the player who ran the 3rd most kilometers against Stoke,it showed up at HT statistics
Tackling?Watch the liverpool game,he had some excellent tackles even tho its not his natural game

"Non chalant attitude" - Just because he doesn't go into tackels flying with both studs up doesn't mean he doesn't care.

This is not about being able to out-pace Walcott but at least attempt to close down players, track back their LB/LW, move the ball quicker, etc. Parker is by no means quick but works his socks off every game.

Last edited:
hope terry does play, frequently makes large mistakes and/or gets sent off in these matches.

however, he did make a miracle off the line clearence against us in the game at WHL from Ade. Should have won that match too.

Back