• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Which makes him a shoehorn to play on the right and cross the ball first time instead of cutting back every time on his stronger foot - making him very predictable to defend against. Exactly the same thing you're complaining about Bale playing on the right. :rolleyes:

Villa and Arsenal come to mind immediately. There were at least 2 more.

This is not about being able to out-pace Walcott but at least attempt to close down players, track back their LB/LW, move the ball quicker, etc. Parker is by no means quick but works his socks off every game.
He cant cross the ball if he receives it at the half way line and doesn't have the pace to run against other players.You should really watch some more Kranjcar games to see what he is capable of and then you will maybe understand why he is totaly wasted on the right.
Watch the Arsenal game again then maybe if u dont think Niko closes down players,he was defending his side the whole time,same with the Liverpool game.
Funny tho how you dont mention his amazing passes that should be converted to goals,but hey,why praise players when you can bash them,right?

You are either Croatian or a massive fan of a player who's had about 10 really good games for us in 3 years

He was one of the worst players against Arsenal and one of the reasons we got steamrolled for 5. The fact Arry took him off at half-time against the mighty Stoke speaks volumes and he wouldn't be anywhere near the team-sheet if Pienaar didn't leave in January

Would work well in Germany or Italy but simply doesn't not have the gut to compete in the PL at 100km/h

Let's agree to disagree

The more I think about it, the more I want Walker on the right wing (if Lennon not fit) and Kaboom at RB, providing we have two other fit central defenders available. Walker is just the closest thing we have to provide what Lennon provides out wide (ie - ability to stay out wide).

You are either Croatian or a massive fan of a player who's had about 10 really good games for us in 3 years

He was one of the worst players against Arsenal and one of the reasons we got steamrolled for 5. The fact Arry took him off at half-time against the mighty Stoke speaks volumes and he wouldn't be anywhere near the team-sheet if Pienaar didn't leave in January

Would work well in Germany or Italy but simply doesn't not have the gut to compete in the PL at 100km/h

Let's agree to disagree
Yes,it's his fault we conceded 5 goals against Arsenal,especially considering the half where he actually played we had a 2-2 draw.

His performances when he played in LM have been very good and most of the time he played RM this season he did very well like against Liverpool x2,Bolton,Saudi Sportswashing Machine....

He was one of the reasons we finished 4th 2 years ago and everyone was raving how he was the best transfer business Harry has done.

But yeah,if you think that NK is a pub player,then I guess you dont appreciate the same qualities in a player as I do.

but his control is nowhere near Lennon's, he's much better running from deep with plenty of space ahead of him. If he's tightly marked I just can't see him getting the ball under control to do any damage. (I'm a Walker fan by the way, just as a FB though).

If Lennon doesn't make it then we should go, with Parker, Sandro and Modric CM, Bale and VDV wide and hopefully Ade up top.

but his control is nowhere near Lennon's, he's much better running from deep with plenty of space ahead of him. If he's tightly marked I just can't see him getting the ball under control to do any damage. (I'm a Walker fan by the way, just as a FB though).

If Lennon doesn't make it then we should go, with Parker, Sandro and Modric CM, Bale and VDV wide and hopefully Ade up top.

True,Walker's control is nowhere near Lennon's and Lennon has much better trickery,he can leave opponents on their asses while he bursts past/through them.Walker's only strength in attack could be running into the space with someone feeding him through balls,but that is not really enough.

I don't think we should be rushing Lennon back tbh. He's been out for a while do let him rest this one out ( well be on the bench).

Walker relies on his pace to save him from positional naivety but he is young and will grow as a defender with time. Lennon is an excellent RW offensively and defensively, he always gets back and covers his FB. He brings alot to Spurs.

Ben Pearce ‏ @BenPearceSpurs
#thfc Redknapp says Adebayor 'did a bit (of training) yesterday but we'll have to see how he is. I'm not sure he'll be fit tomorrow'.

3m Ben Pearce Ben Pearce ‏ @BenPearceSpurs
#thfc Team news: Redknapp says Lennon's been training 'but at the moment he doesn't feel he's ready to play so he's not available'.

Ben Pearce ‏ @BenPearceSpurs
#thfc Redknapp says Adebayor 'did a bit (of training) yesterday but we'll have to see how he is. I'm not sure he'll be fit tomorrow'.

3m Ben Pearce Ben Pearce ‏ @BenPearceSpurs
#thfc Team news: Redknapp says Lennon's been training 'but at the moment he doesn't feel he's ready to play so he's not available'.

Ade's fit then

Just out of the press conference. Team news is that Aaron remains sidelined with a hamstring injury, whilst Ade is doubtful for the same reason. No new injuries were picked up against Stoke on Wednesday.

FFS.

---------------------Friedel----------------------
Walker-------Kaboul--------Gallas--------Ekotto
---------------------Sandro---------------------
--------------Parker---------Modric-------------
--------VdV---------------------------Bale-----
----------------------Adebayor-----------------

but, its our last really big league game.

Based on our last two games we really need him in the run in our not so big league games, another injury set back for him could be really bad for us.

------------------------

--------Friedel---------
Walker-Kaboul-King-BAE
--------Sandro--------
-----Parker-Modric----
VdV--------------Bale
---------Ade----------

For me at least. Make us solid in the middle, a draw would be a good result for us. Without any real 4-4-2 right wing option in our squad without Lennon I think this is the best we can do. Not a Kranjcar game at all, VdV on the right in a 4-4-2 will make us a bit too weak in midfield.

Hoping more than thinking that King will be ready, if he's not it's close between Gallas and Nelsen imo. The thought of an unfit Gallas up against Drogba makes me cringe so I would probably say Nelsen.

Back