• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Chelsea Random Fizzy Drink Cup OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet they will play a full strength team for tomorrow

For Chelsea, goalkeeper Edouard Mendy looks poised to make his debut for the club following a £22million move from Rennes.
The game is likely to come too soon for Christian Pulisic and Hakim Ziyech as they close in on their respective returns, but Ben Chilwell and Callum Hudson-Odoi are both expected to start

The Europa -if won- gets us a trophy and CL. I think it has to be our trophy target.

Further down the line I would totally agree but we’re not even in the competition yet despite winning two games. As this stage I don’t think we should prioritise it over everything else.

More of this please

gettyimages-940683288-e1522617094252.jpg

Of course i know that, so are you now saying that its worth being in it, very unlike you.

Champions League at any cost.

I don’t think that’s unlike me, my argument has always been that the domestic cups are worthless as they don’t get you into the CL and to laugh at the stupid little clubs who are only in the EL.

This season we are a stupid little club in the EL and it’s imperative that we get back into proper football at the earliest opportunity.

Champions League at any cost.

I don’t think that’s unlike me, my argument has always been that the domestic cups are worthless as they don’t get you into the CL and to laugh at the stupid little clubs who are only in the EL.

This season we are a stupid little club in the EL and it’s imperative that we get back into proper football at the earliest opportunity.

Great back tracking there mate.:p

I don’t think so at all.

It was different when we were in the EL yet guaranteed to finish in the top 4.

I’m comfortable my position is consistent when adjusted for circumstances.

Will look forward to your mental gymnastics when/if we start regularly winning worthless domestic cups again

‐----------------------Gazza---------------------

Aurier------Foyth---------Toby-------Reguilon

‐---------------Sissoko-----Gedson---------

Bergwijn---------Lamela-----------Sessegnon

-----------‐-------------Dele------------------------

Two banks of four with Lamela and Dele on either flank, keep Bergwijn and Sess up, try counters. In prolonged possession, Reguilon + Aurier up on the flanks, Bergwijn and Sess making runs into the box, Dele and Lamela in the middle creating. Keep Foyth, Toby, Gedson and Sissoko back.

Not too bad, actually. Might only lose 2-0. :p

‐----------------------Gazza---------------------

Aurier------Foyth---------Toby-------Reguilon

‐---------------Sissoko-----Gedson---------

Bergwijn---------Lamela-----------Sessegnon

-----------‐-------------Dele------------------------

Two banks of four with Lamela and Dele on either flank, keep Bergwijn and Sess up, try counters. In prolonged possession, Reguilon + Aurier up on the flanks, Bergwijn and Sess making runs into the box, Dele and Lamela in the middle creating. Keep Foyth, Toby, Gedson and Sissoko back.

Not too bad, actually. Might only lose 2-0. :p

With a loss on the cards I wouldnt risk Bergwijn who will be needed to start on thursday in light of Son’s injury. I would put Gedson in that role and then bring Tanguy into midfield.

That continues to manage the fitness whilst PEH, Winks and Gio are more than good enough to deal with MH at home in the EL.

Once the intl break is out of the way not only may we start to see the new front three but also PEH, Gio and Tanguy start games.

Jose should have some work experience kid (Sherwood?) do all the planning, prep and stand on the sidelines for it too.

He has enough to do that actually matters.
What are you up to tomorrow? This could be your time to shine. Oh, oh oh, he's magic, you naaaaa, Scaramanga!!!

No matter what team we put out, I will be so tinkled off if we lose this, especially after the weekend. HATE losing to these racist scum.

For me this is the kind of game we got Jose in for, work your dark magic oh sinister one, do whatever it takes to see us progress please.

Back