• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Chelsea Random Fizzy Drink Cup OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Play Gazzaniga, Foyth, Aurier, 2CV, Rose, Sissoko, Sessegnon, Gedson, and Jack Clarke, plus two. Tell them that they'll get new contracts if they beat these clams! Job done!

The context for me is I do not want to lose to this lot ever. And we can prioritise a trophy this season and this one is 3 games left. Its worth going for.
Unless the club places a higher priority on the money and non-trophy prestige of a run in the EL (with the long shot of a CL place if we win after 96 games). We are seeing, before our very eyes, how 'worth' is subjective.

The Athletic with Eccleshare and Pitt-Brooke reporting "a pretty strong team". "Winks and Lo Celso rested, but beyond that a strong-looking Spurs team"

The Athletic with Eccleshare and Pitt-Brooke reporting "a pretty strong team". "Winks and Lo Celso rested, but beyond that a strong-looking Spurs team"

Winks is well suited to European football, so it would make sense playing him on Thursday if it is a choice between the two fixtures

Excited to see Tanganga back, Reguilon and the enigma that is Ndombele. Look light up top though.

Surprised Sess is not anywhere to be seen. Loan move inevitable?

What are the opinions on the strength of the bench? I always love those. Not as much as the debate about corners.

Nice to see Tanganga back and a debut for Reguilon.

Another squad without Alli is definitely not looking good for him

Brilliant to see Tanganga back! So 9 of the 10 outfield players are fresh enough having not started on Sunday. Hopefully they can play most of the 90 so that the others on the bench can stay fresh for Thursday

Back