• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM vs. ASTON VILLA - OMT

Gallas?! Why for fudge sake! I like the rest of the team though.

Their team is rubbish, surely a win is on the cards for us! COYS

Our starting team today today vs Villa: Lloris, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Adebayor & Defoe

Why?????? Surely Caulker and Dawson cant both be injured!!

Will it prove to be a mistake to play both Ade and Defoe again? Would have preferred the Sig in there to start myself

Last edited:
Livermore and Parker on the bench again today with neither Carroll or Hudd selected. Expect the same Parker for Dembele sub at the end of the game.

Why?????? Surely Caulker and Dawson cant both be injured!!

Will it prove to be a mistake to play both Ade and Defoe again? Would have preferred the Sig in there to start myself

They cant be if they are on the bench - as per post above from Jordinho

Why are people surprised to see Gallas picked? He could play another good game, but will still get slated in the ratings.

I don't want your negative fudging boat in my thread. Which is why I told you to fudge off. Be negative in a different thread.

"Your" thread ? Where, It seems you only want things posted that you agree with.

Next you'll be saying "dont you know who I am ?" :ross:

Fingers crossed for a good perfomance and a positive result today. It would realy make my christmas.

So tight with the others winning, realy need to (and should) get 3 points today.

isn't there some absurd stat about how defoe and adebayor haven't scored together when the others on the pitch or something of that sort?? I'm a fan of Ade don't get me wrong, but we need goals, and the 2 don't work too well together. I'm ready to go to a true 4-3-3 and just put Carroll in there to control possession. Defoe would get plenty of chances in this 11. Gylfi and Dempsey could fill in as backups for Lennon and Bale respectively

as for today...

5-0 to the Spurs. Bale, Lennon, Defoe, Ade, Vertonghen.

Hmm, same old same old team

Let's hope Adebayor plays with heart today

I swear he coasted through the last game and then burst into life for the last 3 minutes so the fans would go away thinking "Cor, Adebayor put himself about until the last minute today" when in fact he was laaaazy and poor IMO.

Sigurddson can't buy a start. 4 very good sub appearances and he still can't get in....even when Dempsey is injured.

Wow we are agreeing a lot today, thought after last week he should have at least got a start this week especailly with so many games coming up.

Also no strikers on the bench we are pathetic.

Back