• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM vs. ASTON VILLA - OMT

GHod this forum gets more unbearable by the fudging day. So many utter ****s post here and places like twitter, sometimes I hate the Internet. It was okay when there was only one or two, but very slowly more and more keep posting their clueless toss and destroying every thread and ruining any enjoyment in debating and discussing with fellow spurs fans.

But how can you when utter retards expect the fudging world and destroy everything because we're not winning every game and have no foresight into what is happening into the future and brick memories when looking at the past.

Are the trains running on Boxing Day?Was thinking about going by train to this one, but not sure there are any? Anyone know for sure?

GHod this forum gets more unbearable by the fudging day. So many utter ****s post here and places like twitter, sometimes I hate the Internet. It was okay when there was only one or two, but very slowly more and more keep posting their clueless toss and destroying every thread and ruining any enjoyment in debating and discussing with fellow spurs fans.

But how can you when utter retards expect the fudging world and destroy everything because we're not winning every game and have no foresight into what is happening into the future and brick memories when looking at the past.

THIS.

I think it's going to be very very tough. Villa will be chastened.
Our best route to victory lies in one man upfront, and given his improvement and rising confidence (not to mention bad luck, third time lucky?) this might be a great day for Sig to play in the hole. Defence HAS to remain the same, you cannot change a clean-sheet back 5. Toght, high-line, counter-attacking madness goal-plundering shocker!
I think we'll do this 3-1, but it won't be pretty and it won't be sewn up until the very end...
COYS!!!

p.s. even if Benny is fit, I would not throw him into this one personally...

Lloris

Walker
Caulker
Daws
Verts

Bale
Sandro
Dembele
Lennon

Sig

Defoe

subs:

Brad
Ade
Livermore
Carroll
Townshend
Naughton
Falque

Spurs Boxing Day, come out blazing, 9-0 to the Lilywhites !!! ;)

BTW Merry Xmas yáll, don't eat and drink too much, sharp and fighting fit for this game, COYS !!!

We'll probably win this. Probably won't lose, I am almost certain of that. We shouldn't be drawing here, maybe play a striker of some sort. Not Adebayur though, he's a left back who used to play on the right. There a 3 points in the pot and we might as well get them all. Villa don't need the points, Villa will be happy just to play the likes of us.

8-0 AVB nicking the winner in the 6th minute.

Krazy kwanza fellow reacharounders!

Siggy off Ade, Sneijder on the bench. COYS.

Nothing but a win will do here. I'd go have Lennon and Bale start on their respective sides but to be constantly switching.

I'd line up.

---------------------Hugo----------------
Walker---Verts----Caulker----Naughton-
-----Sandro----------Dembele------------
Lennon--------Siggurdson------Bale---
-----------Defoe--------------------

3-0. COME THE fudge ON.

Just realised that only ManU have got more away wins and goals than us ! Either we are very good in away matches or all the other teams are shyte ! I think we can claim to have a good away record since all the 4 away defeats so far have been to tough teams : Saudi Sportswashing Machine, ManCity, Arsenal and Everton. So, there is no reason why we cannot beat Villa away. Besides, we have had good record against Villa in recent years, being unbeaten in our last 8 matches against them. But after getting hammered 8-0 by Chelsea, can see Villa playing very defensively and making it harder for us.

I think we need some inspiration from somewhere to lift us in this match. We need big performance from players like Dembele, Bale and Defoe. Our performance will largely based on how Bale play in this match. Bale was unispiring against Stoke. Just hope he rediscover his form in this match. Since he concentrates more on scoring goals nowadays, just hope he gets one or two in this match. Want to see Dembele and Lennon contributes more to our attack, either an assist or goal.

Defoe has been out-of-sorts since the return of Adebayor. Hope AVB only starts with Defoe in this match. We need Defoe get back his goal scoring mood. I think Defoe plays better as a long striker with Dempsey. Adebayor can come in late in the match. Dempsey was in good form before he got injured. Dempsey did score our only goal against Everton. Hope he will have another good match and score a goal or two. After scoring only 2 goals in our last 3 matches, we badly need to score in this match.

Our defence have done well to keep clean sheets in the last 2 matches. We will need the same performance here. Just hope we don't get complacent especially late in the match like against Everton. It remains to be seen who will play in our centre defence. Will prefer the experience of Gallas and Dawson rather than the inexperienced Caulker. Afterall, it was Caulker's mistake which caused us to lose to Everton. Just hope we don't make the same mistakes like that.

After the disappointing draw against Stoke, we have to win this match to boost our confidence. With our excellent record against Villa, there is no reason why we can't do that. We can't afford to slip up in this match as all our rivals for top 4 race will take advantage of that. Performance is not that important in this match. Just hope we will do enough to win this match.

Everybody dance now!

Wll Dempsey and BAE fit for this match ? It will help our attack greatly if both are fit and able to start. Hope the team will put aside their festive mood and get us the erection inducing win.

Everybody dance now!

Wll Dempsey and BAE fit for this match ? It will help our attack greatly if both are fit and able to start. Hope the team will put aside their festive mood and get us the erection inducing win.

AVB has said Clint won't be fit for today but hopefully for the next game.
Others have mentioned that BAE has been training for some time but has not been even on the bench for recent games.

This is the game where we go into profit. We are currently -1 in points for the same fixtures last season and who can forget the fact we drew last term and the dopey substitution that put the final nail in HR's coffin.

Villa were over confident after the Liverpool win and got spanked at Chelsea so this game will be fascinating-anything can happen.

GK Lloris
RB Walker
CB Dawson
CB Caulker
LB Vertonghen
CM Sandro
CM Dembele
AM Sigurdsson
RW Townsend
LW Bale
CF Defoe

Nice little stat going into today's match:

Tottenham Hotspur are the only team in the Premier League this season which has scored in every away game.

Back