• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

What do you mean.... he randomly booked people after the event including Dier apparently

Come on, he looked like he had no clue what was going on and was reliant on his earpiece to get any handle on matters. How The little Whining Pea and Carroll stayed on the pitch is beyond me. Carroll talked his way to a red!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Just watched the highlights

Delighted with the result.

Don't get hate on Alli?

Two assists and a couple of last ditch lounges to stop him scoring.

Serge was a deserved red

Sissoko was ok

Real welcome to ts PL to Sanchez who did very well against the long ball

Kane was Kane, could have 4.

Christian ran the show.

Llorente is 5 minutes showed why he's better than Janssen.

Only two downers was our finishing again, we just need to improve it - end of

Game management again - I swear some of our players are thick - twice we had the ball in the corner and instead of keeping it there we tried to scored - silly and unneeded and they almost scored from the corner won on the counter.

No sissoko was amazing according to some
Yeah if by 'some' you mean no one. Some just make the point that Sissoko has been on an upward curve performance wise this season, and have to emphasise his solid performances to counter the pathetic posters who continue to invent nonsense like the ball keeps bouncing off his shin etc which I keep waiting to happen and I'm just not seeing....

Yeah if by 'some' you mean no one. Some just make the point that Sissoko has been on an upward curve performance wise this season, and have to emphasise his solid performances to counter the pathetic posters who continue to invent nonsense like the ball keeps bouncing off his shin etc which I keep waiting to happen and I'm just not seeing....

You have to watch the matches on tv and possibly go to the games to see that skill of shin ball

We are going to do them 3-1

Kane will score first, then Eriksen will score a free kick. They will get a lucky goal and give us a slight fright but then Son will score on the break to wrap it up for us.

O/T Madrid lost at home tonight, Now I know the are those that think we should go to away games and defend defend. But our victory at the athletics track on Saturday will prove my point about attack attack attack.

Now someone post a picture of a badger and a man covered in custard in the bath with a pair of nora battys tights hanging up drying in the background

ta over so.

Bayern only drew with Wolfsburg last night as well.

CLUE TO DOING WELL IN FOOTBALL MATCHES:::::ATTACK ATTACK.

I hope Swansea get fcuking relegated.

It is interesting that from those KUMB quotes the other fans think the ref and commentators are biased against them in the same game!i guess a ref can be bad for both teams but I thought i was listening to a one sided fanzone

He is getting better, reminding me of Zokora. I think he has a place in the squad, would rather he was someone we were bringing on in matches to see out games when we want someone to run down the opposition.

Not completely crap but should not be starting to many matches when Wanamya or Dembele are fit. I think if this is Dembele is in his last season then we would be actively scouting his replacement. Nzonzi is my favourite but maybe to old, but the closest thing to Dembele today in the market.

Sissoko had a good game I thought. That diamond formation with Dier at the base suits him but it is clear to me that a fully fit Wanyama/Dembele partnership in the middle dominate proceedings far more.

Alli and Kane had real mixed bags but I suppose you can't argue with the end product. Kane's decision making was off on a number of occasions. I guess the scary thing is both of these players still have lots of room to improve. They'll both be in the 'world class' bracket before they hang up their boots.

Llorente did very well and closed the game out for us superbly. A good experienced head to have in those situations.

Oh and fudge you West Ham.

Last edited:
Nah.
Have to find out how he plays on a yellow, have to trust him, have to teach him.
He will be fine long-term.

Can't agree. It was obvious to most that Serge was playing recklessly and a red was just waiting to happen Poch could and should have had a word with him about staying on his feet at HT. Either he didn't and so was to blame. Or he did and Aurier blatantly disobeyed instructions. Either way, he should have protected a guy making his PL debut in a frenzied London derby. Not good game management for me. It remains Poch's Achilles heel and shows his immaturity which currently separates him from the top coaches.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

All I want to clarify is that you're not suggesting that being at a Pride march in the shirt of a team should somehow denigrate that team.

Wearing a west ham shirt denigrates the person wearing it no matter what the surrounding.

And I bet I have been to more prides then most people. Leaving close to Brighton has its benefits, plus the Bristol Gardens Health Spa in kemptown always put on a good spread that weekend.

Gutted that I had to go out at HT. But wifey kept me updated by text. Hope you all lumped on Hernandez. Soon as I heard he had never scored against us I was on it. Kane and him to score anytime 9/2. Almost..easy money.
Got a text to say we were down to 10 men, and strangely enough knew it would be Aurier, but..

at the end of the day 3-2 in your Cup final..its happened again. A win is a win, and a derby win to boot. Keeps us in the hunt for the Top 4, sadly City look a goal machine and will take some stopping this season

He is getting better, reminding me of Zokora. I think he has a place in the squad, would rather he was someone we were bringing on in matches to see out games when we want someone to run down the opposition.

Not completely crap but should not be starting to many matches when Wanamya or Dembele are fit. I think if this is Dembele is in his last season then we would be actively scouting his replacement. Nzonzi is my favourite but maybe to old, but the closest thing to Dembele today in the market.
The closest thing to Dembele is Onomah IMO. Dembele has a few more seasons in him if managed carefully..

Plane landed. Phone on. Happy days!
Sounds like it may have been a tense end and maybe not as emphatic a win as hoped for. But 3 points is 3 points. And the normal order of things is restored.
COYS!

Back