• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
We are going to do them 3-1

Kane will score first, then Eriksen will score a free kick. They will get a lucky goal and give us a slight fright but then Son will score on the break to wrap it up for us.

O/T Madrid lost at home tonight, Now I know the are those that think we should go to away games and defend defend. But our victory at the athletics track on Saturday will prove my point about attack attack attack.

Now someone post a picture of a badger and a man covered in custard in the bath with a pair of nora battys tights hanging up drying in the background

ta over so.

5787497721_aa0555abb5.jpg

-----------------lloris
-----toby-----sanchez-----vert
aurier-----dier-----sissoko----davies
------------eriksen---dele
----------------kane

saving dembele for apoel, plus he played v barnsley.

It would a gross understatement to say I really want to punish these chav qunts for last season’s dire game at the Athletics Stadium. Competing for the title with Chelski, I expected us to smash them and courtesy of one the most turgid performances I've ever seen, including time wasting by their fans we managed to lose 1-0. Poch knows this wasn’t good enough and his team talk needs to fire our lads up for an ass whipping.

Shame we don’t have Wanyama fit but Dier knows how to put it about. Assuming Dembele is being rested we need to give Winks a go. Sissoko has had plenty of minutes recently. We need to control the midfield, with the ball which means passing it accurately.

-------------------Lloris--------------------

Trippier Toby Sanchez Verts Davies

----------------Dier Winks----------------

-------------Alli-------Eriksen-------------

-------------------Kane---------------------

COYS

Chich boldly steps where few men have dared to go (and I don't mean custard and tights tossing sessions)...I am imbued by his forthright genius. We will smash them, and at the final whistle, Bobby Moore's ghost will appear and announce over the PA that he hates them because they denied him a move to his one true love.

We will win 4-0.

Sissoko to get a brace.

We all know they will be fired up,come at us early and fight for everything.

It's up to the manager and players to get as fired up as West Ham.

West Ham are not very good, they have beaten us the last two times away because they just wanted it more and we haven't matched it.

Just had a read on KUMB - my lord, what a bunch of basic macarons support that club.

They are missing Collins and Lanzini which helps our cause. Playing at the vacuous stadium will feel like home to us.

westhasm.JPG

We should play our strongest side and win this game, our next match is irrelevant and selection or rotation should be based on fitness and condition. Our strength is our teamwork and continual changes makes us less effective.

We should play our strongest side and win this game, our next match is irrelevant and selection or rotation should be based on fitness and condition. Our strength is our teamwork and continual changes makes us less effective.
That would be overkill against a team like West Ham, no matter how much they want it.

We are going to do them 3-1

Kane will score first, then Eriksen will score a free kick. They will get a lucky goal and give us a slight fright but then Son will score on the break to wrap it up for us.

O/T Madrid lost at home tonight, Now I know the are those that think we should go to away games and defend defend. But our victory at the athletics track on Saturday will prove my point about attack attack attack.

Now someone post a picture of a badger and a man covered in custard in the bath with a pair of nora battys tights hanging up drying in the background

ta over so.
You're a brave man Chich.........i did the away Spammers game last season.........did not end well:(

Just had a read on KUMB - my lord, what a bunch of basic macarons support that club.

They are missing Collins and Lanzini which helps our cause. Playing at the vacuous stadium will feel like home to us.

View attachment 3653
Without wanting to go all @JPBB on you, I'm not comfortable with the insinuation that having gay or camp supporters is something a club should be ashamed or embarrassed about.

I hope that wasn't what was meant by the post.

That's a shame. He's one of the worst defenders in the league. They'll be stronger without him.

No blacks no whites no asians no gays no heteros no transgenders ...

Just football fans.

Dressing like a pair of knobs deserves ridicule

Back