• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

All hail the king of the OMT.

Never lost one yet and yet again got our goals for scored correct. Damn close to the exact result I predicted.

You know I joke around a lot and yes I do indeed like sex games that involve custard but I also know my football, todays game was never in doubt in my mind. Now for Sagan to win in Norway tomorrow.

To celebrate my all knowing football knowledge I think everyone should have some custard fun with their loved ones tonight.

And for those of us who are lactose intolerant?

I do not tolerate intolerance.

I am not saying you have to swallow...................Oh I say.

Surely the is custard for you people these days, I mean in a world where pets have clothes I am sure the is a custard based product you could have.

The teams are quite comparable:

Hart v loris weaker
Alderweireld v ogbonna weaker
Vertonghen v reid equal
Sanchez v fonte weaker
Zabaleta v aurier weaker
Cresswell v davies stronger
Sissoko v kouyate stronger
Noble v dier weaker (as a holding mf)
Alli v arnautovic weaker
Kane v Hernandez weaker
Antonio v erikson equal

They are better on paper, we need to make up for that with passion and energy

Going a little long to early but yes its been pretty good. Like to see us have a go at the fullbacks as opposed to pumping it over them.

That's a 100% pen he basically ripped his shirt off him

It would help if the officials weren't blatantly favouring Tottenham.

Carroll killed this game in a heartbeat.

You could see the other players were gutted Antonio was injured

Carroll injury cant come soon enough

We started so well. I don't think we deserve this. Here's hoping for a miracle in the second half.

We desperately lack (sorry for the FIFA reference) CAMs and I think that's the only difference between the two teams. We started with a LW and a RW off the striker who now is playing RW himself while Spurs have 2 proper attacking midfielders in their correct positions behind their striker and it gives direct penetration.

Comfortable and the slightly better team and then Antonio gets injured. Knew we were struggling from there, without him on it means Spurs could come out more and not worry about in behind which is the focal point of the system we were trying to play. Officials are a joke, how Aurier hasn't got booked I dont know and how we didnt get a pen when Arnie had his shirt ripped off him Im lost. Commentators are embarrasing aswell, yes we know Spurs have a better side but even when they arent playing well and we are doing decent its all Spurs this, Spurs that. Bore off.

She's a closet case spurs fan. What is he thinking saying she wants spurs to win the league. Know your audience Brady FFS.

Wonder if Spurs will be printing T-shirts to commemorate this victory?

What's comes after embarrassing ?

Up to the Antonio injury we were the better team imo.

The Ali diving squad have had the rub of the green with deflections and the benefit of some dubious refereeing/lino decisions.

What an absolute embarrassment of a club we have become

To be fair that could have been about his fifth yellow card!

I sincerely doubt that the officials will allow us to equalise now.

Ref having a mare imho.

Lots of 50/50's going one way here.

Disgraceful officiating. Absolute amateur hour.

David Pleat is an embarrassment - Chicarita, Coyote and Ogbonnlahore all play for West Ham, apparently.

Almost as embarrassing as the officiating.

Some of you are such drama Queens..
Spurs rode their luck for large parts of that game.

We just need a manager who set us up not to concede, I've had enough of this entertainment I like winning, twice in six games been on the end of 3-2 losses and a 4-0 against Man U, its fun but for all the wrong reasons, we'll go down if we keep doing this

Back