• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Wolves OMT

The last 5 games ive gone to Pav has scored...(Birmingham, Everton, Wigan away, West ham, Rubin)

Worth putting money on it?

The pressure mounts with every game....

I'm so pleased with the speed of this new board though, that I'm feeling optimistic for once! Wolves are game-raisers who have a surprisingly good record against the stronger teams and, with only a few days of rest for most of our first XI, this game is a good one to prove that we have the relentless endurance of the very best.

It only dawned on me last night that even though we are level with United, we were actually in a better position (in relation to United), right after the Bolton game. One point ahead on level games, but of course they won at Villa 2 hours later.

I would love to see us gain on them today but asking Bolton to grab a point is a bit too optimistic

Same team as Weds night for me. Not sure if I would risk Parker today. Defoe will get a start next Sunday.

Friedel; Thunderbolt Benny,Daws,Kaboom,Walks;Baleman,Modders,Jake,Azza;VDV,Bad Ade

2-0 Adebayor,Kaboul

I can see this being the team:

BBB
Walker, Kaboom, Daws, BAE
VdV, Modric, Livermore/Parker, Bale
Defoe, Bad Ade

Would be nice to see Lemon get some more miles in the tank before Emirates Marketing Project though.

BBB
Defoe, Bad Ade

Would be nice to see Lemon get some more miles in the tank before Emirates Marketing Project though.

I don't see why we'd drop Lennon tbh.

BBB
Defoe, Bad Ade

Friedel
Walker,Dawson,Kaboul,Benny
Lennon Modric Parker Bale
Vdv
Ade

Obviously Livermore if no Parker,can't see Defoe starting. They will play 5 in midfield & Jarvis will have too much space down the right if VDV is played there. Lennon puts in a good shift defensively & will be needed IMO

COYS. This is massive, every game it just keeps getting better and better. Can't go today, but cannot wait to go up to Manchester next week to see us go top!!
3-0 Spurs today. Bad Ade, Modric, Dawson.

Dont know where to post this.

Some english journo (darren tullett) who knows assou ekotto and phones him often said that before the wolves game back in September, Parker came in the dressing room as if he had been playing for Spurs for years and had a go at the team and fired them up before the game as if that was the Champions league final. And since then it is like that every game, he fires the team up with teams talks and everyone follows him. A real leader who has changed the club. Thats what assou ekotto said and thats the change of mentality behind the results.

I am really confident today again. The good thing is that we've been winning vs West brom and Everton without our attacker being good so i expect goals from bale, adebayor, and vdv today. Especially vdv and ade, they dont play too long without finding the net.

I would not be surprised if Redknapp maDe a couple of changes today. I have feeling we may see Kranjcar or Pienaar from the start.

Back