• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Wolves OMT

Can this be deleted now the other has been stickied? we all know what happens with 2 omt's and nobody wants to end up like west ham

WTF is going on with these renegade cowboy OMT shenanigans? where are the sheriffs at to reign these bastards in?

serious restraining fears, our season is fecked.

Spurs 3 - Wolves 1

Nice. Now, do I edit the title again now that it's been stickied or do I leave it as "fail"?

Yup,edit title i say;it's only Wolves...

DOOMED!!!

I'm thinking I should leave it as it was when it was stickied since it might bring bad luck to change it after it's gone official. However, an OMT should always be named *** OFFICIAL SPURS VS <insert opponent> MATCH THREAD ***. This is an art-form that seems to have been forgotten but at the same time it has brought success to the team so maybe that part of the OMT-rules should be scraped?

Let's say we lose tomorrow (which I believe :( ), then this title is appropriate.
Let's say we win by less than a 5 goal margin, the title would still be appropriate.
If, however, we win by a 10 goal margin or more then maybe one of the mods will see it fit to rename the thread before moving it into the classics section.

Or... Since this is a new board and all, maybe the rules are that there are none? African will go ballistic if that is what we decide upon.

Decisions, decisions.

I think we may get away with this 1 lads but shame on you Solaar for posting yours 10 mins after mine when we only had 4 threads on the board ;)

Anyway...

COYS!!!

I think we may get away with this 1 lads but shame on you Solaar for posting yours 10 mins after mine when we only had 4 threads on the board ;)

Anyway...

COYS!!!

See the thing is, with bulletin-based boards, posts that actually have any content take some time before they show up. Haha, I jest!

With us now officially in the title race, everyone will be looking at us from now on. With that comes the added pressure to perform and win. This match will show us if we can handle the pressure. Let's see if we have the mentality of the champions.

We have always find it tough to play defensive minded teams. Wolves will be no different. We will need an early goal to help settle us down. The more the match goes without us scoring, the more tough it will be for us. It will help if we can score a few goals. We need to increase our goal difference as we badly lack behind ManCity and ManU there. Adebayor and VDV have not scored in recent matches. This will be a good chance to get back their goal scoring form.

It will be interesting to see who we field in midfield. Livermore did well against Everton. But it remains to be seen if Redknapp will risk Parker in this match if he is not fully fit. I wonder if Redknapp will rest a few players for next week's match against ManCity. Our midfield seem to be the most affected by injury problems recently. Hope the midfield will fully concentrate in this match as we cannot afford to drop points.

It was good to see Dawson and Kaboul keeping a clean sheet against Everton. Maybe they both are getting used to each other. Hope we will keep another clean sheet in this match. There is no excuse whatoever why we cannot do that at home against Wolves.

Since we are in title chase now, we have no choice but to keep on winning. We cannot afford to drop points to teams like Wolves at home. Anything other than a win will be a huge setback in our title chase.

So let's get this fit, the 2nd OMT is the one that gets stickier. The one that's even been renamed!.... That has to be bad luck.

A bad thing has a happened here today. A very bad thing.

Maybe those Mayans weren't far wrong, 2012... It is indeed the beginning of the end of days.....

This may be a stupid question, and call me stupid if it is...

Whenever i go to spurs games ive always brought my access card and the confirmation email because it says to bring it...but do you actually need it? Ive never been asked for it, but knowing my luck i wont bring it today and they'll ask to see it!

chance to go joint top today which would be a great achievement after 21 games played, would be even better after 38 though

Ever had a dream where you nosh your own tool and wake up feeling gay?... Same as this thread yeah? Can we at least get the title right.

Serious Wolves pwnge fears.

Back