• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Wolves OMT

My money's on the other one, since it was first. Even though this one is less of an abortion.
In_before_the_lock_by_dantiscus.gif

This n00b even got the title wrong.

E V E R Y O N E. KNOWS. it's:

*** OFFICIAL SPURS V <INSERT DANCHEV OPPONENT> OMT ***

Would like an early goal to settle us down to be honest - A similar game and outcome to Wednesday would be perfect. A couple of goals, a clean sheet and joint top of the league to boot!

Livermore did a good job against Everton but it'll be good to see Parker back if he's fit. Otherwise I wouldn't make any changes to the side that beat Everton.

3-1 to Spurs with Adebayor, Bale and Van der Vaart scoring.

(here's hoping!)

Livermore did a good job against Everton but it'll be good to see Parker back if he's fit. Otherwise I wouldn't make any changes to the side that beat Everton.

3-1 to Spurs with Adebayor, Bale and Van der Vaart scoring.

(here's hoping!)

Did a job?! He was quality. I'd be happy to see him play again. No point risking Parker whatsoever

Did a job?! He was quality. I'd be happy to see him play again. No point risking Parker whatsoever

He was very good but Parker is always going to play if available isn't he? I'd rather see Parker against Wolves who will put up a better fight than Everton IMO

You might be right... save Parker for Emirates Marketing Project. I do worry about the consistency of younger players like Livermore though. Don't get me wrong, I think he has the potential to be a top quality player and his performance against Everton demonstrates that. I'm just not sure he's there yet and I feel we should be putting out our strongest eleven for every game now; it's not like we have any more midweek games to worry about.

I would like to see Bale playing wide left, as a winger. Not drifting in and playing through the middle forcing Ade out wide!

WTF is this shower of poo poo? Awful new site, awful OMT. Serious Europa League Qualification Fears.

Back