• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Lloris
Dier...Alderweireld...Vertonghen...Davis
Wanyama...Dembele
Sissoko/Son...Eriksen...Dele
Kane​

If Son is fit, I'd play this team (but with Eriksen on the right and Son on the left).

If Son isn't fit, then play Sissoko at rwb and play 3421 (same players).

If Son is fit, I'd play this team (but with Eriksen on the right and Son on the left).

If Son isn't fit, then play Sissoko at rwb and play 3421 (same players).
It will be all of those things at certain points of the game, be it Son or Sissoko.

It will be all of those things at certain points of the game, be it Son or Sissoko.

Hopefully not with Son ending up in the wing-back position...

Hope he is fit enough to start though, I think we'll kill them if we have Son, Dele, Eriksen and Kane on the pitch.

Lloris
Dier...Alderweireld...Vertonghen...Davis
Wanyama...Dembele
Sissoko/Son...Eriksen...Dele
Kane​

I think this is what we'll see, aside from Davies playing left back rather than Davis

Outside chance that KWP plays instead of Son or Sissoko. If he doesnt then expect Son to start rather than Sissoko

So Trippier is fit then? If so

---------------------Lloris
--------Dier--------Toby-------Verts
Trippier--------------------------Davies
-------------Wanyama-Dembele
---------------Eriksen-----Alli
--------------------Kane

Hopefully not with Son ending up in the wing-back position...

Hope he is fit enough to start though, I think we'll kill them if we have Son, Dele, Eriksen and Kane on the pitch.
Why shouldn't Son be fit? He's had a fractured ARM! I've competed in cross country skiing with a fractured arm.

upload_2017-8-11_18-1-23.jpeg

Badger. Magpie.

upload_2017-8-11_17-56-41.jpeg

Grrr.

upload_2017-8-11_17-57-14.jpeg

(I've no idea what that third photo has to do with anything, but it comes up in an image search for badgers. Apparently Brian May is keen on badgers. Go figure. Whatever, it's staying.)

upload_2017-8-11_17-59-16.jpeg

Why shouldn't Son be fit? He's had a fractured ARM! I've competed in cross country skiing with a fractured arm.

I'm guessing because he missed games in pre-season, he might be a bit behind the others for match fitness and not ready for 90 minutes -- same goes for Victor. Hopefully they are both able to start.

Back