• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Vertongen Davies
Dembele Winks
Sissoko Alli Eriksen
Kane

Vorm, Wimmer, Walker Peters, Wanyama, Oakley Boothe, Georgiou, Janssen

Hopefully Son and Wanyama are back for Chelsea

Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Vertongen Davies
Dembele Winks
Sissoko Alli Eriksen
Kane

Vorm, Wimmer, Walker Peters, Wanyama, Oakley Boothe, Georgiou, Janssen

Hopefully Son and Wanyama are back for Chelsea

I think thats most likely what we'll see

Pleased to see Georgiou training with the first team, he deserves the promotion. If neither Winks and Vic are fit enough to start and play at the required level, I still think Georgiou and Davies (LCB) on the left is the best idea.

Great to see Son back, so hope he makes the bench, scores a goal in our win.

Him back in the first team would boost our Wembley attendances with the many Asians in his fan club who might fancy a trip to Wembley

we go 2 up at HT, Alli and Harry, we completely boss the first half, toon pull one back on the hour, some nervousness for 20 mins, then Eriksen scores from a free kick on 82 mins, we coast to a 3-1 win............

This helmet is the ref

article-0-0F29AB6E00000578-885_634x541.jpg

Tottenham are impossible not to love, according to former favourite Edgar Davids.

Boss Mauricio Pochettino has transformed the north London club from perennial also-rans into title contenders since being appointer three years ago.

They finished runners-up last season but their inability to add to their squad so far this summer has led to doubts about their chances of going one better in the campaign kicking off this weekend.

However, ex-Spurs midfielder Davids reckons they have plenty going for them, on and off the pitch, ahead of the big kick-off against Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Sunday

The Dutchman, a Tottenham player for 18 months from summer 2005, said: “I’m happy Spurs have the culture of a top side, starting with the state-of-the-art training facility.

"That’s what it is. It’s unbelievable. When you go there, you want to train! You want to work! It inspires greatness. It motivates you.

“It’s no coincidence that everything is coming together and they’ve had a couple of unbelievable seasons in the Premier League

“It’s not a one-off. Spurs are at that level and that’s why I’m so proud of the club. They have created that culture.

“I like this team a lot. When I see this team play, I see fun, I see youth and enthusiasm — football on the edge. They have fun and they are big, big talents.

"How can you not love this team?

“It’s young and fresh. I love it!”

If Big Vic is fit enough, then I'd start him. Sissoko to become a marauding wing-back and look cheap at £30m! ha

------------------lloris
---------dier----toby----vert
-sissoko---wanyama--dembele--davies
-------------eriksen-----dele
-------------------kane

I suspect we will line up as follows. Gayle is doubtful hence De Jong in brackets.

Elliot
Manquillo Lejeune Clark Dummett
Shlevey Hayden
Ritchie......................Atsu
Perez (De Jong)
Gayle (Perez)

Well that's a championship side if I ever saw one!

Back