• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Wonder how he'll play this. Few options:

Lloris
KWP Alder Vert Davies
Dembele Dier
Sissoko Alli Eriksen
Kane

or

Lloris
Dier Alder Vert Davies
Dembele Winks
Sissoko Alli Eriksen
Kane

or

Lloris
Dier Alder Vert
Sissoko Dembele Winks Davies
Eriksen Alli
Kane

On one hand I think experience is the best bet, so it's really choosing between KWP and WInks. Winks we know can play at this level, but is it more risky to play Winks in CM or KWP as full back. I think Walker Peters is more than capable of being solid, and I think in a back 4 the onus wont be on him getting forward to create so much. It may be less risky to play him.

Dewjr.gif

Are those this season's badgers? If so, we're doomed, doooooomed I tell thee!

Wonder how he'll play this. Few options:

Lloris
KWP Alder Vert Davies
Dembele Dier
Sissoko Alli Eriksen
Kane

or

Lloris
Dier Alder Vert Davies
Dembele Winks
Sissoko Alli Eriksen
Kane

or

Lloris
Dier Alder Vert
Sissoko Dembele Winks Davies
Eriksen Alli
Kane

On one hand I think experience is the best bet, so it's really choosing between KWP and WInks. Winks we know can play at this level, but is it more risky to play Winks in CM or KWP as full back. I think Walker Peters is more than capable of being solid, and I think in a back 4 the onus wont be on him getting forward to create so much. It may be less risky to play him.

Options 2 and 3 are the same players but different formations. I would go with this. It offers us fluidity. I am sure he will start Sissy against his old muckers and Poch won't play KWP in his debut PL game at St James' Park on the opening day, given his comments about him not being ready yet.

I would start with the three at the back and let Sissy rip them apart as an advanced right wing back. Who knows we may even have found a position to suit him which would be a real bonus!!

PS its the 13th August - meaning 1-3 to us.

I suspect we will line up as follows. Gayle is doubtful hence De Jong in brackets.

Elliot
Manquillo Lejeune Clark Dummett
Shlevey Hayden
Ritchie......................Atsu
Perez (De Jong)
Gayle (Perez)

Would you look at that absolute dross. We will smash this lot.

Having Vic would be a big boost, as Shelvey can be a bit of a bully in midfield.

Can't see KWP playing at all like many of the earlier posters, so i'll predict Poch going for a more trusted 4-4-2 as Tripps is out...

--------------- Loris -------------
Dier --- Toby --- Jan --- Davies
--------- Vic -- Dembele -------
---- Sissoko -- Dele -- Eriksen
-------------- Kane --------------

(though i do think Atsu will cause Dier problems)

Hopefully the 5-1 there the last time still plays on Pochettino's mind and we'll serve up a bit of retribution

Having Vic would be a big boost, as Shelvey can be a bit of a bully in midfield.

Can't see KWP playing at all like many of the earlier posters, so i'll predict Poch going for a more trusted 4-4-2 as Tripps is out...

--------------- Loris -------------
Dier --- Toby --- Jan --- Davies
--------- Vic -- Dembele -------
---- Sissoko -- Dele -- Eriksen
-------------- Kane --------------

(though i do think Atsu will cause Dier problems)

If we go with that formation I can see Son coming in instead of Sissoko.

I'd be surprised if we saw either of Wanyama or Son. Given how we didn't reshuffle when Trippier went off I think that's how we'll go. Otherwise we would have seen Winks come on instead.

Back