• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Women

Yeah, the women's team. They're long established at the top, we're just starting really. Normally our games end in decidedly one sided scorelines in their favour.

Once we narrow the gap on the pitch, and they start poisoning the odd lasagne off it, I'm sure a rivalry can grow between the sides.

Just had a very sexy moment right there. Equalised then conceded straight from kick off though an own goal.

Been a massive change in playing staff strangely. We did need to improve the quality but I think maybe too many new bodies hasn't helped cause the team was performing well last season.

Ashley Neville was already here. She's probably our best player, can play anywhere wide and on both sides. Surprised she doesn't get called up for England.

England has come from Chelsea, scored last game and should get goals.

Only problem could be that if a lot of supporters leave after the men’s match is finished then it could be difficult situation and played out poorly. How many supporters do you think would stay for the second match?

It’s a tough one. Play before a men’s match and it portrays the women as a “curtain raiser” and you’ve got people arriving throughout the game. Play it after and you’ve got people leaving. Play it away from the men and you get a smaller crowd.

I don’t have a problem with this match, but my preference is to keep women’s football as it’s own thing. The same people aren’t necessarily going to like both men’s and women’s football, and that’s fine.

Back