• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Women

In some was I can't help but think we're missing a bit of a trick with the women's team. It is getting to the point where having a winning team is starting to get quite a lot of brand exposure. Female footballers' pay is still relatively miniscule and therefore, unlike with the men's team it wouldn't take a huge amount of investment to create a winning side.

In some was I can't help but think we're missing a bit of a trick with the women's team. It is getting to the point where having a winning team is starting to get quite a lot of brand exposure. Female footballers' pay is still relatively miniscule and therefore, unlike with the men's team it wouldn't take a huge amount of investment to create a winning side.
It really wouldn’t
I was talking to ash Neville at school a few weeks ago and it sounds as though the coaching under the new team is much better but the actual investment has been nil

Spurs lasses vs chelsea. Or the Grand Prix? Will watch the racing start, and check in with the footie I guess. Anyone actually getting into the Spurs Women's team?

Edit: apparently 40k crowd expected at the bridge. That's more than the men's side get there!

Spursplay has an hour long documentary out on the team now. It was a good watch, I didn't know about anything pre-2014 or so and most of what I could even see back then was very brief youtube clips now and then.
Pretty interesting how the club basically stepped in and said that they were now too good to keep going like they were and took over completely.

You could build a really competitive team for the price of Djed Spence. I suppose the difficulty is convincing better players to join us over the established teams but a few more decent league finishes should help with that.

We're a bit stuck at the moment. Have built the squad to be the best of the rest but there's a massive gap between us and the top 3 or 4 teams that have a 10+ year head start.

Imagine we'll have to build much like the men's team did.

We're a bit stuck at the moment. Have built the squad to be the best of the rest but there's a massive gap between us and the top 3 or 4 teams that have a 10+ year head start.

Imagine we'll have to build much like the men's team did.

Yeah feels like we have a solid mid table squad. But with everything else in place, training facilities, backing etc it really does feel like it's just player recruitment that's lacking.

Ps. Didn't United just start from scratch a couple years ago but they seem to be attracting top players. Is it just all about wages the same as the men's?

There are rumours that Kristie Mewis could be joining us. She has been training with us recently.

Dunno how trigger happy Lev will feel about the women's team, but another defeat tonight (4 in a row) and another nought on the scoresheet, 0-3 to Everton.

9 pts from 9 games, 11 goals scored (8 of them in the same game). Winter break seems like a good time to change a failing coach.

Do the women have the same transfer windows as the men? They could really do with a few signings in Jan if so

Dunno how trigger happy Lev will feel about the women's team, but another defeat tonight (4 in a row) and another nought on the scoresheet, 0-3 to Everton.

9 pts from 9 games, 11 goals scored (8 of them in the same game). Winter break seems like a good time to change a failing coach.

Villa and Leicester next up in the league are must wins. Chelsea, Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project, Liverpool, Arsenal and Everton are our run of games after that

Seen some recent results and todays just flashed up on my phone and it appears we are pretty poor ey?
Horrible run of games indeed, those three losses are games we should be good enough to win. The aim at this point really should be to be solidly the fifth best team in the league.

Seen some recent results and todays just flashed up on my phone and it appears we are pretty poor ey?

We were awful against Everton, the team look completely bereft of confidence. I thought that we were pretty good in the first half against West Ham but didn't put away our chances, we collapsed as soon as West Ham scored. We've got Southampton in the cup this weekend, I think that Rehanne will be sacked if we lose that

Back