• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that double save was unbelievable, thought we were nailed on to score

I thought we played well apart from davinson's slip - more of that second half please (sans the mistake)

Only Son? Why were we in a hurry to get Kane back?

Because he is our best attacker by miles. Kane had a great header ruled out for being half an inch offside and created our best chance, for Eriksen. Son was awful, did nothing. Needs to shape up because he is playing against poor defenders and making them look great. We know he's capable of much better, he needs to do it for us in the 2nd half.

A more direct approach would be welcome. All this passing around just slows it down and makes it easy for them to defend.

He IS the covering player though, in the back 3. It was a catastrophic mistake, not just acting like an under-10's player when the ball was there to deal with, but actually going out after it in the first place imo. He alone created the 1v1 chance for the goons.

He’s gone and committed himself when he shouldn’t but where are Toby and Jan? We were effectively 2v2. That’s pretty unforgivable that high up the pitch. It wasn’t even a set piece from memory.

Because he is our best attacker by miles. Kane had a great header ruled out for being half an inch offside and created our best chance, for Eriksen. Son was awful, did nothing. Needs to shape up because he is playing against poor defenders and making them look great. We know he's capable of much better, he needs to do it for us in the 2nd half.
Beg to disagree. I have seen more from Son in a positive light than Kane.

Sissoko / Wanyama didn't track Ramsey once he started running.

It was Wanyama for me. He got sucked towards the ball when Dav fudged up, gave Ramsey a head start that was unrecoverable so when Lacazette played him through, Big Vic was dead. Bad bad decision.

Mate he’s playing out of position.

I’m here, u can see it affecting him.

He’s not a right forward, but due to Poch not trusting Lamela or Moura and go 4 at the back - Son suffers.

Beg to disagree. I have seen more from Son in a positive light than Kane.
Son dribbles past 1, straight into 6 others. There is only one occasion in the history of football when a forward beat 7 players and scored. Yet Son thinks he can do it every time?!

Central midfield is a no go zone. When we are looking to pass it forward from the back, Wanyama doesnt show for it or want. We pass it around him. He has made 0 tackles and Interceptions.

Every time Son and Kane have the ball they have to beat 3 or 4 players just to get a shot in.

We obviously need another player with movement up top (not Llorente)

I'd ditch the back 3 bringing on Lamela or Lucas. And throw on Skipp for Wanyama.

Back