• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

Its not about bottling we just have some brick players. This will happen when they have to play. The start to the season was due to the additional quality the 4 players we are missing today brought.

Ultimately, our issues are as predicted after the window closed. We have 0 depth of quality.

Why we took Sarr off and left Hojberg on to stink up the place I don't know.
At the end of the game we only had four players we would consider starters on the pitch.

What the fudge were we doing in those last five minutes?
Shambles. Nerves all over the place. Poor passing, poor decision making - we just lost it completely.

Can't say Wolves didn't deserve it, but we really threw away at least a point from how we ended the game.

Disappointed. But shows that our squad depth isn't good enough to cope with the absence of the three defenders and three midfielders missing from our best 11 today.

I disagree, considering the situation we were reasonably comfortable for the most part
Because they couldn't finish, not really due to anything we were doing. On balance, they were the better side, they just couldn't score, until they did. We've been that side over the years, many times when we just couldn't the ball in the net despite overall good play and the balance of the game.

They were the better side and deserved all 3 points in the end.

Davies played well. Him and Romero with udogie back can work.

Dier reverted to type by playing it anywhere under pressure. The midfield was just not cohesive at all. Biss will miss the next game. So I'm assuming bents will come in..

Rough game. We will need to pick an 11 and get them working together with so many changes.

When that stat was pulled out last week about no team with the amount of points we have at this stage of the season having ever missed out on top 4, I immediately thought, here we fudging go…

We wont finish in the Top 6 never mind Top 4. We did well in those first 10 games, but we rode our luck. This team/squad looks around 8th-10th area unless it gets some really decent additions in January

He wasat faultfor the first and I'm pretty sure it was his man for the second
Don’t know about the first, Davies was 5 yards behind the defensive line playing everyone onside. We’d need to know what instructions tte back 4 were given to know who that’s on, but looks like Davies isn’t on the same wavelength to the other players there.

Davies saved Dier a few times. Thought Davies did well. I'm fuming. Wolves deserved a goal. Just wish it didn't all happen in the 2mins
Honestly we weren't great. But ref didn't help.

I want to see Dier moved on in Jan.

He wasat faultfor the first and I'm pretty sure it was his man for the second
It was, he just let him run past and tried to play offside. Thats been my beef with him over the years, whenever we concede and you see Dier present hes always made the wrong decision. He just doesn't have good defensive instincts. Hes the opposite of the lucky general, he WILL make the wrong choice.

Back