• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

Don’t know about the first, Davies was 5 yards behind the defensive line playing everyone onside. We’d need to know what instructions tte back 4 were given to know who that’s on, but looks like Davies isn’t on the same wavelength to the other players there.
Gave the ball away cheaply then turned his back in to the cross, amateur stuff all round

Davies played well. Him and Romero with udogie back can work.

Dier reverted to type by playing it anywhere under pressure. The midfield was just not cohesive at all. Biss will miss the next game. So I'm assuming bents will come in..

Rough game. We will need to pick an 11 and get them working together with so many changes.
Davies is quality, and an underrated player. Almost always puts in a great shift. Brilliant squad player to have, and I think he'll do just fine until VDV is back.

Gill was awfull, I had so big hopes for him.. sell him! He can make it in spain.
PEH needs to get closer and not fake his defence.
Is it okey now to take a free kick 6 meters from where the foul where?

We wont finish in the Top 6 never mind Top 4. We did well in those first 10 games, but we rode our luck. This team/squad looks around 8th-10th area unless it gets some really decent additions in January
Come on. It’s a bad result and the squad is in a bad place injury wise. We overachieved for 10 games but we’ll still be around top 6. We do that, Ange has done well. Anything better will be real success.

Really thought we messed up a few good opportunities on the counter too. Poor movement and sloppy passing, and the chances fizzled out. A bit more composure and quality and we could've been closer to that second goal.

Honestly that Chelsea game was such a fudger I think we will finish 5th or 6th and that isn't the end of the world. Maddison had injury issues at Leicester, feel like similarly to the Kane of 5-10 years ago he was often missing two or three months each season, so his injury isn't massively unexpected just terrible timing. Maybe he can get in touch with Kane's guy who sorted his ankle out. We need to build the squad up with Angeball players, it will take some time. I thought Betancur looked reassurringly smooth and was getting in between the lines well.

Well this week will have given certain posters a dose of reality, there were quite a few genuinely claiming we could challenge for the title which was utterly ridiculous. Seemingly thinking no Europe meant that injuries and suspensions were hardly going to occur, which was never going to be the case with Ange playing the same starting eleven whenever he could (no criticism for doing so) and the agressive nature of our play.

We are simply going through a period averaging out to where we truly belong, which is challenging around the top 4. Ange is the right guy to take us forward, but we are nowhere near challenging the very top yet....

Wolves winner (90+7) after 6 mins added time, typcial. All we had to do for a point was pass it back to Vicario or punt it upfield, and 3 times we messed around with it, lost it, gave away the fk and fell asleep
I think you have to accept with Ange, you’ll have a naïveté to our play. He gives a lot of freedom which leads to a lot of bookings and not shutting up shop. Conte or Jose would not have lost that game. It would have been “if you can’t win, don’t lose.”

Ange didn’t discover any magic way of playing like some people seemed to think. He has a way of approaching the game which is great but today we saw the downside.

I think you have to accept with Ange, you’ll have a naïveté to our play. He gives a lot of freedom which leads to a lot of bookings and not shutting up shop. Conte or Jose would not have lost that game. It would have been “if you can’t win, don’t lose.”

Ange didn’t discover any magic way of playing like some people seemed to think. He has a way of approaching the game which is great but today we saw the downside.
Give him his players and I doubt he would lose that game. The tools we handed over to him were responsible. There is no way Ange would look at a Dier or Hojberg or Emerson and decide to buy them

As much as there is a few things I want to moan about, actually just giving Wolves some credit isn't a bad idea for now, even if people don't want to hear it.

Their first goal was glorious, they stopped us having a shot on target for about 85 minutes of football and worked to get the 2nd at a point where we fell asleep. Sure it wasn't our strongest team and we had a makeshift defence (that actually did very well for the most part) but fair play to Wolves.

Also kudos to Porro, brilliant to watch again today. He's rapidly becoming my favorite player after initially pretty much writing him off. 10 of him with Vic in goal would be a nightmare to play against.

Back