• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

Vicario

Porro
Dier
Phillips
Royal

Bissouma
Sarr
Lo Celso (I’d go Kulu)

Kulu (I’d go Richi)
Son
Johnson

I Hope Philips has got something about him

A chance to show we've learned a lesson or two
All the fudging learning I've heard it claimed we've done over the last 30 years, we should never concede a goal.

gonad*s to that, if they could learn, they wouldn't be footballers, they'd have a proper job.

I hope Bentancur can start this game.
I think he will offer a bit more protection to the back line. But probably a game too early.

Instead of?
Maybe Maddison if not fit? Lo Celso the obv replacement but maybe not given the defensive reorganisation at the back.

Any youth football this week? Will be interesting to see if Dorrington and Phillips are left out if there is.

Is Phillips the left footer out of the two? Apparently Dorrington has looked mightily impressive though.

Maybe Maddison if not fit? Lo Celso the obv replacement but maybe not given the defensive reorganisation at the back.

Any youth football this week? Will be interesting to see if Dorrington and Phillips are left out if there is.

Is Phillips the left footer out of the two? Apparently Dorrington has looked mightily impressive though.
We play tonight at Cambridge

Will be interesting to see what Ange goes for in the back line for this. Will perhaps depend on if Davies is fit it not. Hope Porro is fine after that twisted ancle.

Even if Davies is fit it's either him, Royal, Hojbjerg or Phillips next to Dier? Would not be surprised if it's Phillips. A more senior pro out of position or a youngster. Will tell us something about how highly Ange rates Phillips.

I know it could be Dorrington too, but assuming Phillips as he's been in the squad earlier this season.

Will be interesting to see what Ange goes for in the back line for this. Will perhaps depend on if Davies is fit it not. Hope Porro is fine after that twisted ancle.

Even if Davies is fit it's either him, Royal, Hojbjerg or Phillips next to Dier? Would not be surprised if it's Phillips. A more senior pro out of position or a youngster. Will tell us something about how highly Ange rates Phillips.

I know it could be Dorrington too, but assuming Phillips as he's been in the squad earlier this season.

I saw Phillips play for the U21's, he's awful at progressing the ball, I suspect we will play Royal/Davies/PEH, someone senior.

Bentancur, Sarr, Bissouma if Maddison isn't fit

Back