• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

Defense lost it after the equalizer. You just knew with the visible nervousness we'd gift them another chance. They were so shaky and insecure.

Can’t argue with it to be honest. They were better than us. Dier had a very good game but he’s cost us the winner. But that’s Dier. That’s Davies. They’ll do that.

We never had control of that game and didn’t do enough to win it. Squad is stretched and we’re seeing how limited it is. It’s gonna be a rough few weeks.
Thank F we have an international break now.

They deserved the draw Wolves. But they got the win.

We didn't play our way in this game. I generally think the ref was good. But he was allowing them to niggle us all over the pitch with fouls, pushes and trips.

We receded backwards. No possession in their half. No chances. They had all the impetuous.

What a week. What a downer. Biss suspended next game also.

Echoes of the Chelsea game, and possibly our season, everything snatched away so suddenly. I'm in a bit of a state of shock to be honest.

Undefeated to losing 2 in a row

This is just the start. I dont see this team winning another game this side of Christmas

Villa (h) Draw at best
City (a) Absolute hammering
West Ham(h) Their cup final. Draw at best
Toon (h) Loss
Forest (a) Chance of a draw
Everton(h) Draw, possible win maybe???

We really are just pernenial bottlers. How the f'ck have we lost this game?
Its not about bottling we just have some brick players. This will happen when they have to play. The start to the season was due to the additional quality the 4 players we are missing today brought.

Ultimately, our issues are as predicted after the window closed. We have 0 depth of quality.

Why we took Sarr off and left Hojberg on to stink up the place I don't know.

Our worst performance of the season, easily. Draw would have been fair though.

Thought we actually played better when Lo Celso and Gill came on, seemed to get a bit of control back then boom, last 5 mins!

But that was on Dier
He was at fault for the first and I'm pretty sure it was his man for the second.

fudged up a basic pass straight out of play and then turned his back on the resulting cross then for the second let the Wolves guy run straight in behind him without a seconds thought.

Shame as he'd have come out the game with some credit had he seen out the last 10 minutes

Better team by some margin won today.

Midfield 3 was faaaar too passive and Ange has to suck that up probably IMO forwent his philosophy for 3 DMs

Ti's what it is

Back