• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United OMT ***

Wimmer? Gutter boy you're bonkers :)

Obviously the same team as Arsenal with a replacement for Lamela. You'd have to be crazy not to use song. I fear mason.... I fear he'll play mason, he'll give the ball away all the time, we lose no my hatred for him will just grow me grow. We need son in this team!

If he is playing Mason in place of Lamela I think that it would most likely be at the base of midfield with Alli pushed forwards and Dembele moving right. He's good there but I think a straight swap with Son is more likely.

If he is playing Mason in place of Lamela I think that it would most likely be at the base of midfield with Alli pushed forwards and Dembele moving right. He's good there but I think a straight swap with Son is more likely.

Agree on both fronts - what would happen if mason started and the son should most definitely start.

Really hope we can win, the league is bonkers this year and if we can keep on going we can really start to dream.

I can't wait to see Son back for this one. Think he'll score some key goals in the season ahead.

So far he has surprised me a lot. I won't lie I thought it was a joke when we signed him. I think I said something along the lines of him being average in the Bundesliga and not being able to see any reason why he'd be better here. But SO FAR he seems a perfect match for the PL and I just hope he carries on proving me wrong.

It will be a better wham team this year under Bilic. He has them playing games at a good tempo, so we should be expecting a real match tomorrow. Although I like Bilic, how he does when their form drops will be key to his success. A bit like Monk at Swansea, I'm not sure how well he'll do when things derail. Still they are a much improved team even without Payet and expect them to be tight and positive tomorrow. We should have too much for them though. 2-1 to the mighty Spurs.

Need a "cheated the government and the ref" song for them when they get a foul, especially for that trollop Brady.

Last edited:
my team for West Ham would be:

------------lloris
walker---toby---vert---rose
-------dier----dembele
--eriksen---alli-----son
-----------kane

Just a quick thought, but if we put Lamela back in for Eriksen in the above team (when he comes back from suspension), it really is a team of athletic and hardworking players. Also, 9 out of the 11 players would be 6ft or above.

Can't leave out Eriksen! Rotate him, rest him now and again so he's fresh. But he runs and runs, makes key passes, unlocks defences and give him a foot of space around the box at your peril. Kane relies on his link up play.

Last edited:
s

We have probably have more fans in Essex than WH and certainly more fans there than in Tottenham..
Where in hell do you think our fans come from..lol ?

:oops:

corno-can-t-hear-you-2-o.gif

Err....stop complicating things goddamitt!!

;)

With ManCity and Arsenal losing, this is a good chance for us to move closer to the top of the league. If we do win, we will be just 4 points off the top. But it won't be easy as we have a very poor record at home to West Ham in recent seasons. We have only won 1, drew 2 and lost 2 in our last 5 matches against them at home in all competitions. Besides, West Ham tend to lift their games against us due to the London derby factor. Hope we will lift out games as well.

After his early struggles, Kane has done well to score 6 goals in his last 4 matches for us. Hope he can continue his goal run in this match.
I think we will miss the suspended Lamela badly in this match. Lamela has been one of our best players this season, either in attack or in defence. His contribution is especially crucial in midfield as he has been stopping our opponent's attacks with this tackles in recent matches. Hope someone else will step up to cover for Lamela in this match. Let's hope Eriksen and Son will be sharp in attack for us.

Can see this match being won or lost in midfield. West Ham have a few decent midfielders who can trouble us if given chance. Dembele, Dier and Alli will have to be alert at all times to stop their attacks. Won't mind if Dembele or Alli scores a goal or two as well. After his brilliant goal for England against France, hope Alli will be encouraged to score more goals for us. I think both Dembele and Alli are capable of scoring long range goals from outside the penalty area. They only need to practise more.

Can see our defence being tested by the West Ham attack. We may have one of the best defensive record in this league, but we still need to improve our defending. Disappointingly we have not kept many clean sheets this season. It will be great if Lloris can keep a clean sheet in this match. To do that, Vertonghen and Alderweireld have to be alert and avoid any silly mistaked at all times. There is no need for our defence to be too ambitious. Won't mind if they should concentrate fully on defending instead of joining in attacks.

This is going to be a tough match. But hope we will just play our normal game and get all the 3 points !

Hugo
Kyle Toby Jan Danny

Eric Delle

Son Moussa Christian

Harry​

2-1
Kane, Walker.

Carroll for them.

COYS!

Everybody dance now!

Hope Pochettino will play our best available players. We should take West Ham seriously as they have beaten the likes Arsenal, Liverpool, ManCity and Chelsea. Despite that, hope we will turn up with the right mentality and beat West Ham !

I fear if Carroll starts he will score, he has an uncanny knack of getting goals against us, but hardly anyone else. But hopefully we can get 2 at the other end.

Heart says 2-1 but I have a funny feeling its going to end in another score draw

I fear if Carroll starts he will score, he has an uncanny knack of getting goals against us, but hardly anyone else. But hopefully we can get 2 at the other end.

Heart says 2-1 but I have a funny feeling its going to end in another score draw

Out of curiosity how many times has he scored against us???
I remember one goal but that's it

Back