• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United OMT ***

so our thread has barely made page two 2 days before the game, they have an opus already

yep, we are the obsessed ones

Mauro Zarate is eager to secure the bragging rights when West Ham United travel to Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.

Not only does the No10 know how much this London derby means to Hammers supporters, but he is also keen to get one over fellow Argentines Mauricio Pochettino and Federico Fazio.

For a player who has already played in derby matches in Buenos Aires for Velez Sarsfield, Birmingham for Birmingham City, Rome for Lazio and Milan for Internazionale, Sunday’s trip to White Hart Lane holds no fears.

“We need to win again and this is a perfect match for us because it’s a derby and it’s away, so I think we have to do the perfect match to win,” Zarate told West Ham TV.

Obviously I know – we all know – how important this is to the fans. They always want us to win against Tottenham and we will do our best to win the match.

“I know Pochettino and also Fazio, as we played together when we won the Under-20 World Cup [in 2007]. Pochettino is a good manager and is doing really well.

“They have many good players and we have many good players, so it will be a nice match.”

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/November/19-November/Zarate-pumped-for-derby-day

No Lamela (banned)

Bring in Son.

Fitness allowing - the same team as the Arsenal game

It's not just fitness - it's tiredness too. We need to manage the squad through easier games during these busy times. This is only our 3rd most important game this week

Alli, Dier, Kane, Verts and Alder have played an awful lot recently, and need to be managed carefully; otherwise the wheels will come off later in the winter.

No no, we're the obsessed ones:

Its funny on here we are talking about the game like any other game. Yet over on Spurs fans forums they are obsessing over us.

Oh well at least they can recycle their cup final joke and state west ham fans are racist at the game.

They are doing a minute silence before the game. Any West Ham fan who does anything during that should be given a massive hiding. No doubt some Spurs will report we did something and the BBC will believe them.

Don't really care for Spurs, their fans are pretty awful bunch thats about it.

Put Lanzini in Payet position with Antonio and Moses on the wings swapping when they like

We will be ok

Everyone will respect the minutes silcence. Think this will be a close game, West Ham have a proper manager and a decent squad for a change, you don't beat the sides they have this season without one. We looked good last time out.
Should be a decent game, going for a 2-2

It's not just fitness - it's tiredness too. We need to manage the squad through easier games during these busy times. This is only our 3rd most important game this week

Alli, Dier, Kane, Verts and Alder have played an awful lot recently, and need to be managed carefully; otherwise the wheels will come off later in the winter.

The game is on a Sunday and the two Belgian lads havent played since last Friday.
I'd be more worried about Eriksen who has played two playoff games against Sweden and Lloris's state of mind.

--------------Lloris

Walker--Wimmer--Verts---Davies

--------Dier---Mason

Lamela----Eriksen---Son

-----------Kane

A few changes for this one for me:

- Wimmer and Davies over Verts and Rose to equip us better for the aerial threat

- Alli rested

- Son over Dembele to give us more penetration against a team were are expected to beat

Firstly, regarding this and your other post - resting players for our 'easier' games...... West Ham have beaten arsenal, city, chelsea and Liverpool away so if you think this is an easy game or one we are expected to win as a foregone conclusion then I would strongly strongly strongly disagree. Bilic has created a bloody good side who play decent football and can say that they have a good chance of getting a result. You sound like one of those arsenal red and white scarfed, football shirt wearing arrogant Toby's that litter their ground every week by saying that.

Also I would start Alli with his current momentum but I thinkwe have just as good backup in Mason ans Nabil so happy to see him rested.

I cannot agree regarding wimmer and our backup currently doesn't have the confidence to step in unless necessary. We need our best centre halves for sure.

You can make an argument to start davies but ariel ability is not one of those. Rose is more athletic, more aggressie and defo better in the air. He defends the back post better but either will struggle if isolated against carroll

Completely agree with LCLC. This might be one of the hardest games all season. They always give 110% when playing us + they actually have a good team atm. Fortunately their best player is injured, but they are still a side very much capable of causing us trouble.

Firstly, regarding this and your other post - resting players for our 'easier' games...... West Ham have beaten arsenal, city, Chel53a and Liverpool away so if you think this is an easy game or one we are expected to win as a foregone conclusion then I would strongly strongly strongly disagree. Bilic has created a bloody good side who play decent football and can say that they have a good chance of getting a result. You sound like one of those arsenal red and white scarfed, football shirt wearing arrogant Toby's that litter their ground every week by saying that.

Also I would start Alli with his current momentum but I thinkwe have just as good backup in Mason ans Nabil so happy to see him rested.

I cannot agree regarding wimmer and our backup currently doesn't have the confidence to step in unless necessary. We need our best centre halves for sure.

You can make an argument to start davies but ariel ability is not one of those. Rose is more athletic, more aggressie and defo better in the air. He defends the back post better but either will struggle if isolated against carroll

GB doesn't think the league is worth competing in. Next he'll be saying we take a full squad to play Qarabaq.

Not very brave - starting the OMT for our first guaranteed win of the season ;)

DISGUSTING attitide!
@thfcsteff, @Jordinho, @milo, @diego_maradona ,@billyiddo or any other mods: if we LOSE can i request that whatever avatar is burdened upon me be also given to Scara as well, given this DISGUSTING attitude he has shown with his post please? PLEASE??

It was a post worthy of the great Sherwood!

;)

I love our matches vs the pie and mash crew ... love the last minute winners, the biased "injustice" ... love their delusional fans interpretation of the game.

I think they get taken out ... AGAIN

Where has the idea that West Ham are playing good football this season come from? Are those saying this just looking at the league table or watching them play, because I've caught a few of their games and they were second best in each one...

From what I have seen they're a typical mid table outfit that have had a bit of luck to elevate their position - a couple of in-form players digging them out of deserved draws/defeats

Last edited:
that Payet chap has been very, very good, from what I've seen he's probably the reason. But he's injured now and will probably be off to a better team in the summer anyway :)

They are on the same points we are. But, we are on a roll, however we must grab three points, make the Lane a fortress, and put them to the sword.

I want us running them ragged, then killing them off. Whoever we put out, because we are cohesive and building that belief. This is the season we can drive for CL.

It's in the tinkle stains I tell ya ! COYS !!!

Tottenham Hotspur Vs West Ham United

Date: Sunday November 22nd 2015
Venue:White Hart Lane
Competition: English Premier League

Right people, time for us to get serious! A good draw against the Gooners means people have started to laud us now in the press.
This is the game where some of them are hoping they can get out the "same old Spirs, they haven't changed" article they wrote at the same time they were creaming themselves over our top 4 prosects after we bossed things at the Effeminates (despite us not actually winning that match as we should have).

The key battles:

2B634F9100000578-0-image-a-59_1439662290039.jpg

VS

andyc_1577092a.jpg

1408260274838_wps_2_epa04356697_Tottenham_Hot.jpg

VS

image.jpg

494198118-harry-kane-of-tottenham-hotspur-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

VS

Winston+Reid+Ipswich+Town+v+West+Ham+United+vv3I_BTHjy7l.jpg

803472daa0f00242f7d37ee08e4d3dea.jpg

VS

297A1DCF00000578-0-image-a-7_1434097037204.jpg

So c'mon, let's not let them have that article published just yet!

Let's beat these Spammers to a pulp and send them back to Essex!

Let's paint the North London skyline claret using their brickty shirts! Let's make the Olympic committee wish they'd given that Ground to proper club (even if we'd have later turned THEM down)!

LET'S BEAT THESE MOFOS!!

COYFS!!!

My prediction: 3-1; Harry, Eriksen and Dembele for us; Sakho for them..
s

We have probably have more fans in Essex than WH and certainly more fans there than in Tottenham..
Where in hell do you think our fans come from..lol ?

Where has the idea that West Ham are playing good football this season come from? Are those saying this just looking at the league table or watching them play, because I've caught a few of their games and they were second best in each one...

From what I have seen they're a typical mid table outfit that have had a bit of luck to elevate their position - a couple of in-form players digging them out of deserved draws/defeats

They're something of a paradox judging by their results this season. They beat Arsenal (away) on the opening day and having actually watched that game, I can attest that they played very well that day and were good value. I've not seen any of their games since but they've obviously had some standout wins (Liverpool and City). But then, have also suffered some standout defeats (Bournemouth at home in particular). I think their last away game was at Watford, which they also lost.

Hopefully we'll have too much for them. It's a shame Lamela's out but I'm looking forward to seeing Son start, fit and firing again

Last edited:
Back