• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United OMT ***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Tottenham Hotspur Vs West Ham United

Date: Sunday November 22nd 2015
Venue:White Hart Lane
Competition: English Premier League

Right people, time for us to get serious! A good draw against the Gooners means people have started to laud us now in the press.
This is the game where some of them are hoping they can get out the "same old Spirs, they haven't changed" article they wrote at the same time they were creaming themselves over our top 4 prosects after we bossed things at the Effeminates (despite us not actually winning that match as we should have).

The key battles:

2B634F9100000578-0-image-a-59_1439662290039.jpg

VS

andyc_1577092a.jpg

1408260274838_wps_2_epa04356697_Tottenham_Hot.jpg

VS

image.jpg

494198118-harry-kane-of-tottenham-hotspur-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

VS

Winston+Reid+Ipswich+Town+v+West+Ham+United+vv3I_BTHjy7l.jpg

803472daa0f00242f7d37ee08e4d3dea.jpg

VS

297A1DCF00000578-0-image-a-7_1434097037204.jpg

So c'mon, let's not let them have that article published just yet!

Let's beat these Spammers to a pulp and send them back to Essex!

Let's paint the North London skyline claret using their bricky shirts! Let's make the Olympic committee wish they'd given that Ground to proper club (even if we'd have later turned THEM down)!

LET'S BEAT THESE MOFOS!!

COYFS!!!

My prediction: 3-1; Harry, Eriksen and Dembele for us; Sakho for them..

Four posts in and we're having a love-in about the opposition manager. Away win nailed on. Nice one chaps...

With Payet out injured they will be looking elsewhere for the creative spark and even their fans aren't sure who can fill his boots.

The problem is we have a weakness when it comes to stopping crosses coming in and defending them. If West Ham get as many crosses in as Arsenal then I would expect us to concede a few goals. If we press them and keep them penned in then we will hopefully win this.

Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Mason, Alli, Son, Eriksen, Kane.

I'm assuming that Dembele and Lamela are doubts with injury as is Bentaleb. If not then I expect we will see Lamela and Dembele retaining their spots.

2-0 Spurs. Kane and Son.

Lamela is suspended for picking up 5 yellows
Both teams missing their top player from this season. Difference is that we have a squad of PL quality players to replace him with, I don't recognise the names of more than about 4 or 5 of their first team.

Still, it is their cup final again so they'll be scrappy little buggers

3 points here would be lovely (obviously)

The teams around us have easy rather routine fixtures.

watford v United
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Leicester
Southampton
v Stoke
Chelsea v Norwich
Everton v Villa
West Brom v Arsenal
Crystal Palace
v Sunderland

If we lose, wins for Palace and Southampton will plummet us down to 8th. We could be 6 points adrift of 4th with sleeping giants Chelsea only 7 points behind.

COYS.

Both teams missing their top player from this season. Difference is that we have a squad of PL quality players to replace him with, I don't recognise the names of more than about 4 or 5 of their first team.

Still, it is their cup final again so they'll be scrappy little buggers

Wait, what? Dier is no playing?

--------------Lloris

Walker--Wimmer--Verts---Davies

--------Dier---Mason

Lamela----Eriksen---Son

-----------Kane

A few changes for this one for me:

- Wimmer and Davies over Verts and Rose to equip us better for the aerial threat

- Alli rested

- Son over Dembele to give us more penetration against a team were are expected to beat

--------------Lloris

Walker--Wimmer--Verts---Davies

--------Dier---Mason

Lamela----Eriksen---Son

-----------Kane

A few changes for this one for me:

- Wimmer and Davies over Verts and Rose to equip us better for the aerial threat

- Alli rested

- Son over Dembele to give us more penetration against a team were are expected to beat

No Lamela (banned)

Bring in Son.

Fitness allowing - the same team as the Arsenal game

I note the KUMB Spurs match day thread is 7 pages deep already... i sense cup final time for the away team ;)

No no, we're the obsessed ones:

Its funny on here we are talking about the game like any other game. Yet over on Spurs fans forums they are obsessing over us.

Oh well at least they can recycle their cup final joke and state west ham fans are racist at the game.

They are doing a minute silence before the game. Any West Ham fan who does anything during that should be given a massive hiding. No doubt some Spurs will report we did something and the BBC will believe them.

Don't really care for Spurs, their fans are pretty awful bunch thats about it.

Put Lanzini in Payet position with Antonio and Moses on the wings swapping when they like

We will be ok

Back