• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs West Brom*** Official Match Thread

We're rivalling Stoke for who can play the most turgid football. This has been utter brick regardless of the win.

Can I be the first to say - Why dont you fudge off?
Your negativity is unreal. I have been holding this back all day because I didnt want a ban. But you are quite possibly the biggest dingdonghead i've ever had the pleasure of listening to.

Literally, your a ****.

Your negativity is unreal. I have been holding this back all day because I didnt want a ban. But you are quite possibly the biggest dingdonghead i've ever had the pleasure of listening to.

Literally, your a ****.

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Literally, your a ****.

Boooom, next time say what you really think mate hahaha

Great win today. Holbty, Lloris and Bale were all outstanding. Loved the songs from our fans today "Odemwingie, he drives where he wants."

Personally I don't care if were a one man team, if we keep picking up results then I'll be happy.

Be honest, didn't we all just know Defoe would get injured after the failure/refusal to land a striker? Absolute madness to not buy one when we have one who is injured and another who's away in another country. Really hope it doesn't cost us.

LOLOLOLOL

Where the fudge do you think Parker has been our best player bar Bale. He was our worst player on the pitch. Please remove your Parker-tinted spectacles and post honestly please.

this from the guy that wanted Jake Livermore starting...i'm not the least bit surprised.

Finally got back, Savoured every minute of that, 2 wins on the bounce at The Hawthorns after a few years of dross.

As posted in the Holtby thread, I absolutely love this guy, gonna be a star, and I love his passion for the shirt already.
Nice gesture by Benny at the end too, giving his shirt away.
Brilliant away support...as usual. Top day out

Chant of the day, by a country mile. "He drives where he wants, he drives where he wants, Od-em-winge, He drives where he wants"
Even the Baggies gave it a clap.
Although it was funny singing "He would have scored that, he would scored, Od-em-winge, he would have scored that" every time Lukaku or Long missed a chance

View attachment 1254

=D>=D>=D>

Holtby needs to be starting soon, in place of Parker if needs be

I noticed today that holtby does cover lots of ground and has a bit of bite about him. I reckon he would be better in the modric/Xabi Alonso role. I don't see what Parker offers defensively at Present that Holtby doesn't. In fact it looks like Dembele is the one who has been getting into the physical side of things more than Parker

Great win today. Holbty, Lloris and Bale were all outstanding. Loved the songs from our fans today "Odemwingie, he drives where he wants."

Personally I don't care if were a one man team, if we keep picking up results then I'll be happy.

Be honest, didn't we all just know Defoe would get injured after the failure/refusal to land a striker? Absolute madness to not buy one when we have one who is injured and another who's away in another country. Really hope it doesn't cost us.

We should have all bet money on it. Soooo obvious it was going to happen. In fact, in typical Tottenham style it took all of 39 minutes of football since the window shut for it to happen.

Just wonder if there any free agents we could sign up for a few months

I noticed today that holtby does cover lots of ground and has a bit of bite about him. I reckon he would be better in the modric/Xabi Alonso role. I don't see what Parker offers defensively at Present that Holtby doesn't. In fact it looks like Dembele is the one who has been getting into the physical side of things more than Parker

I would really be tempted to start Demeble and Holtby next Saturday, over a Parker/Dembele pairing

Great win, brilliant from Bale Holtby and Lloris

once again ENIC have let us down, but we might do it anyway

how can a two bob club like QPR spend more than us?

I would really be tempted to start Demeble and Holtby next Saturday, over a Parker/Dembele pairing

My only worry there is that Saudi Sportswashing Machine will have Cabaye-Tiote-Sissoko, whereas with Holtby replacing Parker we'd have to play either Dempsey/Siggy in that AM role and both can be remarkably invisible for long stretches. Can't afford that in this game, I think.

Great win, brilliant from Bale Holtby and Lloris

once again ENIC have let us down, but we might do it anyway

how can a two bob club like QPR spend more than us?

Because they're the next Portsmouth?

Because Fernandes is a sugardaddy in the Coates/old Lerner mold, whereas Joe Lewis is a businessman who would never give us a single penny of his four billion?

Like I've mentioned before, the PL is getting tougher thanks to these 'smaller' sides gobbling up their owners' money - it's not just Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea doing it.

I'll take any (and all) abuse for what I'm about to say...

Some people here need to grow up.
This isn't FIFA '13 and it isn't fantasy football.
It's the fudging premiership, and you deal with what you deal with.
Two thirds OF OUR SPINE IS NOT ON THE fudging PITCH!!!!!!!!! We are not missing minor players, we are missing a few BIG ONES.
We pull our socks up after a slow start, we put the vice-grip on the game, we wrestle control, we slowly apply pressure, an idiot pops and gets sent-off and we continue to wrest control.
We win precisely the sort of game we would've drawn or even lost in seasons gone by, we overcome more misfortune, yet there are people complaining.
Jesus fudging Christ, I am so delighted this football team doesn't have the thing dainty skin (or lack of balls) that some of you do; we'd turn around, hand our 4 point advantage to the junior dippers, tell Chavski to stop getting nervous and slink off to mid-table for a paycheck and a jolly.

It's pathetic.

Thank christ for the (as usual) SUPERB away support.

Oh, and to whoever it was that said 'Bale won't get us out of the brick every week', take a look at Man Utd and Robin van Persie. They don't complain where it comes from, they just take it. Without him they'd be way way off the title...

I absolutely agree with Marky. And before some Dudley Do-Right waffles on about 'we're entitled to criticize' well yes, you are, but only if you can apply context to your criticism!!!
I have yet to see it.

Come on you fudging GUTSY, GREAT SPURS!

Great post mate, i have said on here before that there are some fans who think that football in the real world is the same as playing games on FIFA and the like, they need to get of their arses, put the games down and go and watch the real thing.

We're rivalling Stoke for who can play the most turgid football. This has been utter brick regardless of the win.

No I thought your team were quite entertaining yesterday now you've pinned down Walcott. Don't give up on fifth, you just have to get past Everton first :)

Parker was a lot better today than he was against Leeds and Norwich.

He is not the biggest liability on the pitch at the moment.

I think for a position that is so critical to our play he just cannot see the bigger tactical picture in the game of where he should be and what he should be ding. Too often he gets sucked into the ball or dives in too quickly taking him out of the game. In an attacking sense he tries to take the responsibility himself, takes the ball forward and miscontrols often losing it, or makes a poor decision with his passing. When not under pressure he can be neat, however under pressure he makes all sorts of mistakes and the only thing he can do is try and draw a foul. One major gripe is that he passes the ball to players under pressure when he has just received it from them.

I just want a CM who can read the game better and knows where to be and what to do with the ball.

Back