• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

fudge

Me

Sideways.

Swansea United??? Does the OP even know what the offside rule is??? Also why are we just TOTTENHAM? ARE WE A fudging BOROUGH OR A FOOTBALL TEAM???? We are doomed, this is the end. I bet he will rename the title to Tottenham Hotspurs now as well.

No 4-4-2.

Same line-up as yesterday with same formation and same tactics.

PL games are hardly for experiments, when we are just finding form again.

Brad in though

Brad

Walker (if fit or Kaboul)
King (if fit or Gallas)
Nelsen
Ekotto

Livermore
Modric
Parker

VdV
Ade
Bale

Keller

Pamarot
Vega
Scales
Tramazzani

Saib
Dozzell
Acimovic
Sinton

Armstrong
Doherty

4-3 corker.

Yes; I came from India to complete my Media Studies degree and then I will do PGCE to become teacher.

I hope you do a better job at teaching kids.

But dont worry, I think we will learn to love you....in a Zokora type of way

This

VDV - - - Modric - - - Bale
Adebayor

Last night was some of the best football we have played this year. Don;t change the winning formula

Keller

Pamarot
Vega
Scales
Tramazzani

Saib
Dozzell
Acimovic
Sinton

Armstrong
Doherty

4-3 corker.

My GHod that is awful. That cant be a team we have put out surely... I dont think they were there at the same time?

Edit: Pamarot was under Santini era so this must be a list of toss players, that is all. Phew. Although we have put out worse teams im sure!

Last edited:
My GHod that is awful. That cant be a team we have put out surely... I dont think they were there at the same time?

Edit: Pamarot was under Santini era so this must be a list of toss players, that is all. Phew. Although we have put out worse teams im sure!

No, that was just a list of some of the all time favorite 'love2hate' players we've had over the years.
Unfortunately (for us) the list came to me quite easily.

I know nothing of OMT etiquette but even I can tell this is brick.

0-5 (5 Stalteri own goals & 1 BALE own goal)

Back