• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

Don't give a toss about OMT quality , over from Australia and going to this game. Only match I'll see this year so we had better feckin win.

Got seats in corporate box for this and bringing my brother (Chelsea fan) so hope we turn it on.

Feel free to buy me a beer in Bell & Hare at 1.45, Fosters will do as it is brick in Australia !

Time to push on and show some form from now until end of season.

Creaing lots of chances, somebody is going to get spanked along the way.

Be good to see Lennon back, think people don't realize how much he adds to our game.

Stato, any way to tell what our record is like with Bale/VDV/Lennon on pitch at same time?

Sorry, I had to edit the title to City.

I fear we were becoming a figure of amusement for showing Swansea United.

Sorry, I had to edit the title to City.

I fear we were becoming a figure of amusement for showing Swansea United.

Well you could have changed TOTTENHAM to include HOTSPUR

And then changed the entire opening post of that noob twunt who hasn't got a scoob, the noob

Gallas and Kaboul in for Nelsen and King (assuming King isn't fit).
Otherwise the same line-up as against Bolton for me, Lennon to come on from the bench if needed.

This should end up in classics. Some noob starts this abomination and fudges it up royally!! Anyway, got to win this one decent opposition or not were at home to a newly promoted side in their first season in the top league. Nothing less than 3 points please 'Arry.

This should end up in classics. Some noob starts this abomination and fudges it up royally!! Anyway, got to win this one decent opposition or not were at home to a newly promoted side in their first season in the top league. Nothing less than 3 points please 'Arry.

Under no circumstances.=;

Gotta put something in there it's looking like the scums trophy cabinet right now!!

Patience Roy mate!

This will help:

with eyes closed ...inhale to a count of 7, hold for another 7, exhale to a count of 7....repeat as required. Good stuff will start to happen if you spend just 10 minutes a day (for 7 days) if you try this basic meditation.

Do you really believe that the Scum will win a trophy before Spurs?

Patience Roy mate!

This will help:

with eyes closed ...inhale to a count of 7, hold for another 7, exhale to a count of 7....repeat as required. Good stuff will start to happen if you spend just 10 minutes a day (for 7 days) if you try this basic meditation.

Do you really believe that the Scum will win a trophy before Spurs?

Hope not. If we don't bottle the semi I can see us winning the FA Cup but if we do I reckon the scum are gonna be desperate next season.

Back