• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea Rovers FC ****** Official Match Thread

368619_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg

Is that a 4-4-2?

Why is everyone out of position? Doomed

We play deep to catch Swansea on the counter as they enjoy possession; Ade and Saha running at them will scare the Swansea CB's into panic mode and allow Luka and Rafa space on the ball to pull the strings.

Yes; I came from India to complete my Media Studies degree and then I will do PGCE to become teacher.

When will we start talking about football?

Lennon on the bench. Start with same XI as today bar Friedel, Kaboul (Gallas, depending on King).

----------------Freidel-------------------
Walker-----Gallas-------Kaboul------Ekotto
-----------Livemore----Parker------------
----VdV-----------Modric-----------Bale--
------------------Adebayor---------------

Just realised the OP has less than 100 posts as well, oh GHod, we are doomed. Us scoring from a set piece really was the the first sign of the apocalypse, this abortion is the second. Run people RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

-----------Modric----Parker------------
----Lennon--------VDV-----------Bale--

When will we start talking about football?

Lennon on the bench. Start with same XI as today bar Friedel, Kaboul (Gallas, depending on King).

-----------Livemore----Parker------------
----VdV-----------Modric-----------Bale--

When this thread is deleted, GHod damn it :evil:

Back