• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS swansea OFFICIAL OMT**********

we sign a decent abc/no 10 then we have a very good team.

i love watching paulinho and coupe in midfield...

Excellent. We look very solid for most of that match though I think Sandro should have been on 10-15mins earlier. No real standout players for me but a good shift by everyone.

Positives and negatives. Great to have 2 wins from 2 games and 2 clean sheets but no goals from open play and still last years lack of breaking down teams is a worry. Still early doors of course, think we need to / will sign more players this week.

i dont know if it was the opposition or walker's innability to hit a decent pass and link up with the man in front of him but our right side wasn't as potent as midweek. Townsend still put us in position to win the game mind you.

Same problem as last season; not a forward problem but a lack of creativity.

Still, good win.

Imagine what Modric could have done in this team! Oh well - good, deserved result, but we made it harder on ourselves than we needed. Should have capitalised on the first half performance, before we started to tire.

Lots of positives though. Our midfield was impossible to beat for 60 minutes, Townsend looked very lively, and for the first time since the mid-fifties we have now been awarded (and scored!) penalties for two consecutive games.

players are still learning about each other so it was a great win. so much better than our first game. that right side can only get better now. and we need backup for chadli.

Positives and negatives. Great to have 2 wins from 2 games and 2 clean sheets but no goals from open play and still last years lack of breaking down teams is a worry. Still early doors of course, think we need to / will sign more players this week.

Actually the way we won the last two games was the best thing. Had we run riot, then Levy might have been tempted to put the Bale money to the stadium....

I thought first half was very good, we actually created some decent chances, were dominating the match completely and possibly could have gone in a couple of goals to the good. 2nd have we didn't seem to have the same penetration and although we never looked troubled we struggled to create anything.

We certainly need another genuine threat from the flanks and we need to give more service to Soldado in the box. Thats the 2nd league game where he has been given nothing to work with.

6 points from 6 though. Good times.

We actually got in side of them much more than we would have done last year though. On another day we would have easily had a bunch more goals. A lot like Palace, but the pleasing thing for me is that we were doing this at home, and not away when a team pushes forward and leaves space for our pacey players to burst into.

No doubt we tired/got a bit more ragged at the point Dembele went off, but even then it wasn't like Swansea really got into us. I don't think Sig is suited to going alongside Paulinho, they are quite similar.

Very happy with Townsend though. He is leading to goals.

I thought first half was very good, we actually created some decent chances, were dominating the match completely and possibly could have gone in a couple of goals to the good. 2nd have we didn't seem to have the same penetration and although we never looked troubled we struggled to create anything.

We certainly need another genuine threat from the flanks and we need to give more service to Soldado in the box. Thats the 2nd league game where he has been given nothing to work with.

6 points from 6 though. Good times.

Our poor starts have cost us 4th spot the last 2 seasons.

No goals from open play more than made up for by 2 clean sheets. Bring on the Scum!

Imagine what Modric could have done in this team! Oh well - good, deserved result, but we made it harder on ourselves than we needed. Should have capitalised on the first half performance, before we started to tire.

Lots of positives though. Our midfield was impossible to beat for 60 minutes, Townsend looked very lively, and for the first time since the mid-fifties we have now been awarded (and scored!) penalties for two consecutive games.

Third clean sheet in a row.

Third game in a row with NO offsides from our players.

2 games, 6 points, 2 clean sheets

and against teams that we sometimes take our foot off the gas against, AND after a Europa week.

these are the kind of results that make the difference between 4th and 5th.

lets hope we keep it up

well i was very pleased with that, we always start seasons horrible so 6 points from 6 is something to cheer, lot of new players remember, they need time to gel and work with each other, i disagree with some posters re creativity, we had enough opportunities in the 1st half and when we got the pen, we slowed the game down. Townsend looks much improved, dembele, chadli and paulinho all had good games, soldado was isolated at times but no better a man than AVB to tinker the formation
COYS!!

Back