• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS swansea OFFICIAL OMT**********

Yeah. Paulinho was the one for me today. Not so much what he did but the potential he showed. When things start clicking for him he's going to be everything.

Just remembered that the players flew back from Georgia on Thurs night, landing Fri morning, so not surprising they tired a bit. Should have brought Sandro on earlier if he is fit.

NBC's half time analysis accompanied by dramatic music. They don't do things by halves do the Yanks.

I watched the NBC coverage. It was good. Cut straight to the Cardiff game afterwards and did not go to an ad break when the chairman was dancing about on the pitch with the Cardiff top tucked into his underpants!!

Decent result. A win is a win especially after a european game on thursday.

Paulinho was my MOTM and bossed the midfield with Capoue.

Did lack some creativity when going forward though, Soldado can only really get into the game if he gets service which he isnt getting much of at the moment.

I watched the NBC coverage. It was good. Cut straight to the Cardiff game afterwards and did not go to an ad break when the chairman was dancing about on the pitch with the Cardiff top tucked into his underpants!!

streamed?
or are you in the US?

Also I'm loving Verts and Dawson. Verts because he's just all round brilliant, there are no loose balls from him, they either stick on him with his superb touch or he's won the rebound already and Dawson because I really feel he's the soul of the club at the moment (or i want him to be). He's not the most talented technically but his defensive reading and spirit make him completely worthy of his place. We have been so much better defensively since he returned halfway through last season. Love the way he didn't complain and just fought for his spot. No bitterness. If he's dropped again I don't think they'll be any nonsense about this being a World Cup year.

BSiAYptIQAAWkCW.jpg

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto

With my man ade brother from an other mother a good win today coys#

88th minute is way too late for Sandro. Bad delay by AVB

I thought that sub was pure class by AVB. Big round of applause for both Andros and the beast. Did not like the ref adding on minutes for it, though. Ref poor today.

No offsides 3 games in a row? Has to be a record.

Spurs boss Villas-Boas felt his side stifled Swansea's footballing mantra, and praised his side's defensive performance.

"It was difficult. I think defensively we did very well.

"You often see Swansea taking control of possession but today they didn't, so I think we were defensively sound.

"It was a tight encounter, but I think in the end it was a deserved result."

Although Spurs have opened their league campaign with two wins and two clean sheets, many detractors point to their inability to score from open-play, after Roberto Soldado penalties have helped them to two 1-0 wins.

"I don't think there's any frustration. Last season we had no penalties, but this season we're going in to the box more and creating better chances."

Villas-Boas was also vocal on the Gareth Bale situation, with the Welsh star allegedly nearing a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid.

"We've gone on with our business. Gareth, unfortunately for us, hasn't been part of our squad, but we have a big squad to choose from.

"This team can only develop and we look forward towards the future.

"With Gareth or without, we can be stronger."

http://www.football365.com/tottenham-hotspur/8889159/Premier-League-Andre-Villas-Boas-speaks-on-the-Gareth-Bale-situation

Michael Laudrup lamented the decisive penalty call in Swansea's 1-0 loss to Tottenham, but insisted it isn't time to panic for his side just yet.

The Swans manager felt his side were perhaps better value for at least a draw at White Hart Lane, despite their lack of attempts on goal.

"I think we did well for the first 30 minutes and last 10 minutes. We created a couple of chances," Laudrup told Sky Sports.

"Lloris made an excellent save from Chico too."

Laudrup, who saw Roberto Soldado coolly sweep home the spot-kick after Jonjo Shelvey was adjudged to have felled Andros Townsend, felt aggrieved by Neil Swarbrick's game-changing decision to point to the spot.

"They won a light penalty in my opinion.

"We were punished by that penalty in the second half. It was the only time they really created something."

Despite two losses from the opening two games, the Dane was keen to play down any possible panic for the Welsh side.

"We knew already when we saw the fixtures, playing the champions and Tottenham away it'd be difficult.

"We know this competition is very long. Six points in two games last year but after seven games we had eight points. We'll see where we are at that stage this season.

"There's a lot of games. It's no problem and we want to get some points now."

Speaking on signings, Laudrup feels that his side are possibly lacking a striker, but isn't rushing into the market just yet with the deadline looming.

"We're looking for maybe one more forward with different qualities, but there's still some way to go."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8889168/

I thought that sub was pure class by AVB. Big round of applause for both Andros and the beast. Did not like the ref adding on minutes for it, though. Ref poor today.

No offsides 3 games in a row? Has to be a record.

Do you mean bad as in he was a total homer who gave us almost everything? Bad from an impartial view on refereeing?

Also I'm loving Verts and Dawson. Verts because he's just all round brilliant, there are no loose balls from him, they either stick on him with his superb touch or he's won the rebound already and Dawson because I really feel he's the soul of the club at the moment (or i want him to be). He's not the most talented technically but his defensive reading and spirit make him completely worthy of his place. We have been so much better defensively since he returned halfway through last season. Love the way he didn't complain and just fought for his spot. No bitterness. If he's dropped again I don't think they'll be any nonsense about this being a World Cup year.

That is our best pairing.

Dawson is a pretty good defender but an awful passer. It frustrates me how many wayward passes he makes. They either go out for a throw in or straight to the other team. Once Kaboul is properly match fit then I'd prefer to see him in for Dawson.

This game was an excellent warm up for the filth next week.

We are practically unbeatable ATM. We need another type of striker and a creative midfielder.

Bad as in he missed the penalty then gave a penalty that wasn't a penalty.

It was a remarkably fair game. He had little to do.

Fair enough, you do kind of mean objectively. I thought he looked a bit like Liam Neeson and gave us every 50/50 decision. I liked him ;-)

Back