• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City ***

Yes, good result, thought we played well against a tough to break down swansea. They were very easy on the ball, but hardly any attempts on goal. Well done and thanks Vertonghen, played really well did Jan - don't move him left again AvB !

Nervy, but ultimately a game well won.

I would, first of all, like to give Push And Run credit where credit is due; he did call a win.

Secondly, Lloris saved us today. Friedel would not have rushed out to clear that ball in the 95th minute.

Thirdly, great to see Parker back.

Fourthly, with Arse losing at Bradford, Fellaini getting himself retrospectively banned, Chelsea losing the CWC final ('Champions', my arse)....it's been a good week, all told. :)

Swansea was very negative.
but we should have done better up front
defence was good especially loris and verts.
2nd clean sheet!

Gallas was good again - he's been good for a while and still cops flak before a ball is kicked.

Swansea just sat back, very negative, so it was hard for us to break them down but we made a decent fist of it.

We should put more emphasis on set pieces, they are vital as proved again today.

We should put more emphasis on set pieces, they are vital as proved again today.

We've looked much, much better at defending set-pieces this season, and we looked a great deal more dangerous attacking them when Bale was taking them as well. I think we're fine in that department.

Vertonghen: "Good feeling. Most important that we won, takes us back into the top four. They can play and we didn't give them many chances. We created a lot today. After last week it was important to win. We had a good full week to train. I just saw the ball and saw the keeper was on his wrong foot so I wanted to use my right foot"

Back