• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Swansea City OMT ***

I want Stambouli to get a run of games. Can't really see what Mason does in the team. Not saying he's bad in any way, but he doesn't bring an awful lot either. Runs around a lot, but often his position is just 10 meters off, especially defensively. Stambouli is better at covering vital areas of the pitch and blocking passing options through the midfield.

I don't think Bentaleb and Stambouli works. They are a bit too similar, or at least like occupying the same part of the pitch as each other. Both prefer being the deeper one of the two CMs, rather than the link man up to the AMs.

If you can't see what Mason does, just look again at the games he hasn't played in. We're absolutely turgid without his quick transitioning and assertive passing.

mason and bentaleb until summer for me. then we upgrade on Mason, but for me right now they are the important two for us.

I want Stambouli to get a run of games. Can't really see what Mason does in the team. Not saying he's bad in any way, but he doesn't bring an awful lot either. Runs around a lot, but often his position is just 10 meters off, especially defensively. Stambouli is better at covering vital areas of the pitch and blocking passing options through the midfield.

This for me as well, Stambouli for Mason, Lamela for Townsend and Fazio for Dier are the changes I would like to see.

Walker will be the concern, big difference between a fit Walker -> Vlad/Dier out of position

- Fazio in as option
- Lamela instead of Townsend
- I would opt for Dembele instead of Mason (not sure I like Stambouli/Bentaleb combo)

Poch has to gauge the young players, Dier/Bentaleb/Mason to see how mentally they are dealing with the Cup final loss, might need to sit them for a game

I would be surprised if we win, its a massive psychological blow to go out of the Europa League and lose the cup final in the space of three days. This game will tell us a lot about our character.

We haven't won since the NLD.
Im glad the cup final is out the way now.

Liverpool 2-3
Fiorentina 1-1
West Ham 2-2
Fiorentina 0-2
Chelsea 0-2

We absolutely have to win this one. Just for morale

--------------Lloris---------------

Walker---Dier---Vertonghen---Rose

---------Mason---Bentaleb-------

----Lamela--Soldado--Eriksen

---------------Kane-----------

Perhaps not the best time to experiment, but i'd like to see how Soldado would perform behind the forward. Embarrassingly enough, for someone that had a reputation of being a one-dimensional poacher at previous clubs he seems to be one of our most creative players.

I don't think Bentaleb and Stambouli works. They are a bit too similar, or at least like occupying the same part of the pitch as each other. Both prefer being the deeper one of the two CMs, rather than the link man up to the AMs.

If you can't see what Mason does, just look again at the games he hasn't played in. We're absolutely turgid without his quick transitioning and assertive passing.

Bentaleb is fairly versatile. Often played further forward for the development team going by reports, and perfectly capable of bursting forward with movement and purpose.

I think perhaps he's being used almost exclusively in the deeper role because that's what he's being developed as for the longer term, which is perfectly fine with me.

If fit and ready to play Mason and Bentaleb start every game from now on. Might be a big ask for both Swansea and QPR, loads of games in short order for Bentaleb, and 3 in a week for Mason. But they might have it in them.

Want to see Lamela in. Chadli has been a bit meh since returning, but I think we need to give him time given that he's proven himself very effective earlier in the season.

Perhaps Fazio in. They will probably play Gomis, big and strong and not the quickest (although reasonably quick). They have pace on the flanks, but not much pace through the middle.

Really hope Walker is fit.

Hopefully we will see a big performance from the lads on Wednesday night. We need 3 points to jump Southampton and stay within touching distance of the other three.

We haven't won since the NLD.
Im glad the cup final is out the way now.

Liverpool 2-3
Fiorentina 1-1
West Ham 2-2
Fiorentina 0-2
Chelsea 0-2

We absolutely have to win this one. Just for morale

Yep, must win and a clean sheet would be good. I'd be more than happy, with a no dramas 1-0 .

--------------Lloris---------------

Walker---Dier---Vertonghen---Rose

---------Mason---Bentaleb-------

----Lamela--Soldado--Eriksen

---------------Kane-----------

Perhaps not the best time to experiment, but i'd like to see how Soldado would perform behind the forward. Embarrassingly enough, for someone that had a reputation of being a one-dimensional poacher at previous clubs he seems to be one of our most creative players.

I can't think of better times to experiment than now. We're not going to finish top 4, so between now and the end of the season is our opportunity to experiment and set up for next season.

Back