• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Swansea City OMT ***

And before all the haters complain about not passing it, he had no real options until he turned the defender and after that Eriksen and Kane both would have shot in the same situation.

Great goal. Well thats Townsend in the starting line up till Poch leaves the club. He will probably make him club captain :D

I have been a critic of his, but well done to Townsend, and precisely what you want to see him doing. Interestingly, he took it down the left and shot with his right. I think if released there we will get the most from him. Regardless, well done to the lad, great work and great attitude.

Somehow picked up an old post.. Hah.

Was trying to give credit to Townsend, exceptional run and finish. Shut me right up!

But if he had of missed, oh my, the stick would have been out!

By the way, nobody mentioned ref's actions during our counter attack which resulted in Townsend's goal. He could have whistled a foul on Bentaleb, but let play on.

Back